• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Burnley (also some spare tickets)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
There’s no link player at all, this isn’t going to work. How will we knit our lines together without any footballers in midfield?

Are we just going to fight them with a “Fellaini and Matic” midfield

There’s no link player at all, this isn’t going to work. How will we knit our lines together without any footballers in midfield?

Are we just going to fight them with a “Fellaini and Matic” midfield

Alli is the link player.

I suppose other than maybe starting Lo Celso I'm not sure who else we have fit that could make a difference, I just hope Jose gives him more than 5 mins today as the guy clearly has talent and we need to get him integrated asap.

Great to see Parrott on the bench.

COYS

I suppose other than maybe starting Lo Celso I'm not sure who else we have fit that could make a difference, I just hope Jose gives him more than 5 mins today as the guy clearly has talent and we need to get him integrated asap.

Great to see Parrott on the bench.

COYS

I'd agree but is Lo Celso ready for a kicking up and down the pitch from Burnley? Probably not..

This team lacks creativity and passing ability. Dier and Sissoko in central midfield doesn't seem like a great combination to me. You'd think there would be room for Eriksen or Lo Celso either in a deeper role or in place of Moura to add some creativity.

Nature of the league, he will need to get used to it at some point

I recall reading an interview with Modric and he said the first 2 months was like nothing he faced before and they are the same type of build

Throw him in and see what he can do, unless he’s not showing it in training.

I'd agree but is Lo Celso ready for a kicking up and down the pitch from Burnley? Probably not..

What is the solution in JM mind to solving the goals against he spoke off?

Could be by having two midfielders sitting deeper I guess and focussing solely on the dirty work.

I actually think JM selection is the best we could have expected. He's playing a stable side. No complaints from me. All about the performance.

Would love a 5-1 with Lennon scoring for them.

Back