• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham vs Burnley (also some spare tickets)

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, it is. On a bit of a football high at the moment, so don't want to think about it, but it's a bit odd.

Might be that Mourinho wants to put a defensive midfielder in to secure a clean sheet.

Or that it's a position where we are weak and he wants to look at the options

Routine win. No pressure for a change. Shame we just didnt keep up the intensity for the oppurtunity to bang in 6 or 7. But hey 5-0 not too shabby.

For those old enough to remember Fawlty Towers I am just gong outside now to give the car a 'damn good thrashing' because I am gutted i didnt get to go...

On a side note. Chelsea lost today to bring the gap back to 6 and with our goals today we now have the same goal difference as them.

Massive positive to see so many goals being spread out. Some games Dele grabs a brace, another game Son will get two. Then we have Moura popping up with a goal a goal here and there and of course Kane who will always score. It's a really nice blend of potency and one that can score most types of goals, individual or team based. Even Sissoko is getting in on the action. [emoji1787]

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

Back