• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Arsenal ***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
maxresdefault.jpg

When: Sunday 30th April 2017, KO 4.30 pm

Where:

1380101722_extras_noticia_foton_7_1.jpg

What for:

image.php

Oh and:

pod-tweet.png

its-spurs-day-all-come-on-you-spurs-mematic-net-6948922.png

OK, it's the big one. I mean the REALLY big one. This is where Poch can set himself apart from other Spurs bosses even more than he has already done.

This is where we can unleash the likes of Alan Sugar, Graham Roberts, Van Der Vaart etc as our chief trolls as payback for the likes of Szcezny, Piers Morgan, Podolski, Pires previous trolling.

This is where we can show the football punditry that we are not for turning, we are not for bottling and we will push Chelski all the way.

This is where we expunge the bitterness of the Saudi Sportswashing Machine defeat last season.

This is where we start advertising ourselves that it is Spurs and not Arsenal where you should come to get your football ediucation in your early years if football education is what you want (as opposed to simply a big paycheck in itself).

This is where we force Wenger to admit live on TV that Spurs are a good team and have a chance to surpass his team in the coming years as things stand.

This is where we make Thierry Henry cry live on TV.

Some key match-ups that will be crucial to how the game goes:

Toby-Alderweireld-Tottenham-Injury-Mauricio-Pochettino-741402.jpg

vs

Arsenal-Alexis-Sanchez-719036.jpg

376DE39C00000578-0-image-a-39_1471785526274.jpg

vs

632410792.jpg

JS119723171_GettKane-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqUWuxvWncmrqfSYsZmyNq8-gGRiAwlGj6zS0Ir4qhsoI.jpg

vs

Laurent-Koscielny-726357.jpg

The team i hope he plays (or hope he can play):

Lloris
Dier Alderwiereld Vertonghen

Walker Wanyama Dembele Rose

Alli Eriksen

Kane
If Dembele is not available i imagine Poch might go 4-1-4-1 and play Son. Ditto Davies in place of Rose if he isn't fit.

If we can get an early goal and keep it tight, i fancy us to win 2-0 (clean sheet vs them for once!). Alderwielreld and Kane with the goals.

Cam we win please Spurs. PLEASE.

CA_Badger04.jpg

COYMFS!!!

Last edited:
Considering how important this match is, shouldn't you have put a bit of effort into this most critical of OMTs?

I don't want to hear or read any negativity going into this one. This is the most must win game ever in the history of football. And we can and will not foresee any other outcome to befit such an auspicious occasion, than a glorious Spurs win.

The fans, the players, the coaches should only envision a spurs victory, this is the north london derby at white hart lane for the very last time. I cannot wait.

COYS!!!!!

Back