• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham versus Brighton

They both scored and Knockaert was better yesterday.

tenor.gif

Knockarts wife left him because he was out shagging when he said he was back n France.

That is not depression that is being self centred prick. He goes missing for games at a time. I hate him which is why I knew he would score yesterday.

You can tell just from looking at Knockaert that he is a ****. I know that isn't fair. This is football.

You should have answered your old man with ''oh yeah he's a still a very good player, but don't forget he's still only 24 and is just having a little dip in form atm. And due to Wanyama's injury troubles, he has to play nearly every minute of every game, which isn't ideal. But I back him 400% to consistently reach his best again, so don't listen to bellends like paul merson and adrian durham. I love Eric Dier and Eric Dier loves me''.

Could not agree more.

Nice to get back to winning ways. If only we could have kept that clean sheet, would have done wonders for the confidence of the defence and cm. Still some issues to work on (let's face it we should be beating Brighton anyway) but it's something to build on.

Kane in the last 15 mins started to look at bit more like Kane pre-April...here's hoping..

This was a much needed win. It was not really a convincing performance but it was great to get back to winning ways. We started slowly in the first half but played well in the second half. We still need to be more clinical in front of goal as we wasted a few goal scoring chances in the second half. After losing our 3 matches in a row, this win will go a long way in boosting our confidence. But it was really annoying to concede the late goal. It shows we still need to improve our concentration late in the matches.

Credit to Kane and Lamela for scoring our goals. It was a well-taken penalty by Kane but it came at a crucial time for us. Kane was poor before that goal but he improved greatly in the second half. But he still wasted a few good goal scoring chances in the second half especially late in the match. He really should have scored the one-on-one chance in injury time but shot straight at the goalie and they went on to score their goal. Lamela really should have started this match as he had a positive impact after coming on and scoring our brilliant second goal. Remember, Lamela has yet to start a league match this season. It was good to see Alli returning from injury but he didn't have much time to make an impact after coming on in the second half. Eriksen had a quiet match while Son had another poor match. Son has now gone 14 matches without scoring a goal for us.

Our midfield had a mixed match. We played well in patches but were too weak at times. Dembele and Dier had a decent match but they failed to stop the Brighton attack from which they scored late in the match. Felt Wanyama should have come on to improve our midfield in the second half. Was really surprised Dembele played the whole match despite not being at his best recently. Good to see Dier have an error-free match and was even involved in our first goal.

Really disappointed with our defence for conceding the late goal. Brighton didn't even look like scoring the whole match but we somehow gifted them the late goal. Rose really should have stopped them from taking the shot at goal. Vertonghen and Alderweireld too should have been more alert to block the shot as well. Gazzaniga was never really tested in goal until that moment. Annoyingly, for some reason, our defence can't seem to keep the clean sheet nowadays.

It was great to see us getting back our winning form after losing our previous 3 matches. Just wish Kane had scored a goal from open play. Let's hope this win will boost our confidence to go on a long winning run now.

You should have answered your old man with ''oh yeah he's a still a very good player, but don't forget he's still only 24 and is just having a little dip in form atm. And due to Wanyama's injury troubles, he has to play nearly every minute of every game, which isn't ideal. But I back him 400% to consistently reach his best again, so don't listen to bellends like paul merson and adrian durham. I love Eric Dier and Eric Dier loves me''.

Totally agree mate.

Kane really does miss a hell of a lot of chances, his great thing is that he never hides and keeps going for the next chance but he’s not a world class finisher....

From what I can find (understat, all league seasons since 14/15) he has outscored his xG by 22. 192 goals from an xG of 169.6.

Same time period Lewandowski has pretty much exactly matched his xG. 251 goals from an xG of 248.8.

Understat sorts by shot zones. Inside the box Lewandowski outperforms his xG, but not by as much as Kane.

From what I can find (understat, all league seasons since 14/15) he has outscored his xG by 22. 192 goals from an xG of 169.6.

Same time period Lewandowski has pretty much exactly matched his xG. 251 goals from an xG of 248.8.

Understat sorts by shot zones. Inside the box Lewandowski outperforms his xG, but not by as much as Kane.

That is diligent, putting him right from 2018. Well done Sir.

Back