• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham versus Brighton

Danishfurniturelover

the prettiest spice girl
We are going to rip them a new one.

Vorm
Tripper
Sanchez
Verts
Rose
Winks
Wanamya
Lamela
Son
Eriksen
Moura

3 to the nothing to us, 2 for Moura and one for Lamela.

What makes this match so special is that for the fans travelling down for it. If you pop into the Duke of Wellington just down from the station before and after the match you get to have a drink with yours truly.

Ps. I don't go for all the badgers and that stuff in my match threads and that is why we will win and win well

We are going to rip them a new one.

Vorm
Tripper
Sanchez
Verts
Rose
Winks
Wanamya
Lamela
Son
Eriksen
Moura

3 to the nothing to us, 2 for Moura and one for Lamela.

What makes this match so special is that for the fans travelling down for it. If you pop into the Duke of Wellington just down from the station before and after the match you get to have a drink with yours truly.

Ps. I don't go for all the badgers and that stuff in my match threads and that is why we will win and win well

Loved this post until the second line ;)

This has the reminder of Wigan at WHL for me. But the opposite score. 9-1 to Brighton.

Or could just go with the norm and say a 2-1 loss.

Happy Hump Day.
Had the definite hump with the Watford result, expected the pool result to be far worse than it was and Inter, well I was getting used to it by then. :D

---------Whiteman
Trippier--Sanchez--Verts--Davies
-------Winks----Wanyama
Moura-----Eriksen----Lamela
------------Son

I'd definitely play Kane in this one. Runners aren't a lot of use against a team that will sit back and he played quite well last night.

I'd definitely play Kane in this one. Runners aren't a lot of use against a team that will sit back and he played quite well last night.

On one level i agree; on another level the runners will force them to continue to sit back. I worry about them pushing us back and getting set-pieces/crosses nearer our goal

Back