• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

Bearing in mind who is available I havent really got any problems with that line-up. I did think Freidel might have deserved another start after last Thursday, but still, good to see we are going 2 up front and Eriksen is back in the starting X1.

Come on Bobby, whether its a beauty, or it rebounds off your backside into the net, lets go on scoring run, starting tonight

Agree. Best team in the circumstances IMO. Lets start playing some football and go for goals ala Liverscum. This formation worked for Tim before so it is really back to basics for him. 3-1 Spurs. Solly with two (fingers crossed).

Well Tim is talking the talk, lets see if the team can walk the walk.

He certainly seems to say what the fans want to hear, and he is correct, we need to start winning trophies again. What a better time to start doing it.

b/t/w doesnt it hurt seeing Ledley knowing we wont see him in a Spurs shirt again :(

Right, come on Spurs, show some ;lets do this

After watching Swansea giving it a great go and seeing Napoli's celebrations. They both wanted it! So should we! Lets do this Spurs!

COYS!

Can I just say that this is the most excited I have been in our line-up for ages! This is closer to the first 11 I want to see.

Fans up for it as well - COYS!!

Our players really seem to be hating on each other, getting too easily frustrated with every mistake. Spirit doesn't seem to be there.

Back