• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

omt tottenham v juandes dinopros

-----------------------Lloris----------------------

Walker--------Kaboul------------Verts--------Rose

Lamela-------Capoue-----------Eriksen----Townsend

---------------Ade--------------Defoe-------------

Subs: Friedel, Dawson, Naughton, Bentaleb, Dembele, Lennon, Soldado

Roll the dice, go for it. Nothing to do but go for it, really. If we go out, then meh, season's a bit of a lost cause anyway. If we progress, great, we face Benfica. Give it a go and see what happens: that's what Tim seems best at doing.

Strong team please for the love of GHod Tim. And I'd appreciate the players actually putting in some effort, cos it was clear they weren't overly interested in us losing at Norwich.

MY XI - LLORIS; WALKER, DAWSON, KABOUL, ROSE; LENNON, CAPOUE, ERIKSEN, TOWNSEND; ADEBAYOR, DEFOE

Fack it, let's go for it. 4-4-2, live or die by the sword.

Reckon this team is more likely - LLORIS; NAUGHTON, DAWSON, VERTONGHEN, ROSE; PAULINHO, CAPOUE, BENTALEB; DEMBELE, SOLDADO, CHADLI

I predict a 1-1 draw.

I really want to see Vertonghen and Kaboul on Sunday in the league, but at the same time we will be desperate for some pace at the back against Dnipro as they will sit back to counter attack and we'll have plenty of the ball. Same if Walker is just returning from a knock and might be at risk for Sunday if he starts against Dnipro. And to some extent similar story with Dembele.

Bentaleb perhaps deserves a rest/being dropped, but at the same time he's the best passer we have of those regularly playing in the centre. Capoue is probably out, even if not he looked very slow against those Dnipro players the last time around so how much better will he do at home? At the same time a proper defensive midfielder could be important when we push up, oh if only Sandro could be fit...

Soldado and Ade up front for me, keep them there against Cardiff too regardless of what happens (apart from injuries obviously). The rest of the team is a lot tougher to say because of the issues listed above. Eriksen should start I think.

Dubai: Lamela is almost certainly still injured.

Can anyone confirm we still have Defoe at the club? really hope he starts Thursday bag a brace to send us into the next round what a proper send off!

I think Friedel has earned another start after his performance last week. I want to see us put out a decent side.

.....................Friedel.....................
Walker...Kaboul....Vertonghen...Fryers
Townsend...Sandro..Paulinho...Eriksen
............Defoe....Adebayor..............

Subs: Archer,Naughton,Dawson,Bentaleb,Kane,Sigurdsson,Soldado

3-1

Dont worry everyone. Sherwood intends to take this game seriously.

BhVi7ABCUAAlmH_.jpg

Friedel
Naughton - Kaboul - Vertonghen - Fryers
Lennon - Dembele - Eriksen - Townsend
Defoe - Adebayor​

2-0

Defoe x2

We will be fighting against history in this match. It has been a long long time since we managed to overcome a defeat in the first leg to progress in the knockout stages of Europe. In recent years we have lost to the likes of Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, PSV Eindhoven, Sevilla and Feyenoord. I think the last time we managed to overcome the first leg defeat was in 1984 when we went on to win the UEFA Cup. So, if we do overcome Dnipro, maybe we will have the luck to go all the away to win it again this year.

Dont worry everyone. Sherwood intends to take this game seriously.

BhVi7ABCUAAlmH_.jpg

I cant name that so called team of legends. I can see David Howells, Darren Anderton, Tony Galvin, ???????????, Mark Falco, Stuart Nethercott, Clive Wilson, Andy Sinton, ??????????, Chris Perry, Gareth Howells.

That is a real team of legends lol. Howells was a cult figure for his effort alone. Anderton was very good but always injured. Galvin was the least talented of our talented team in the 80's. Mark Falso was hated, stuart Nethercott was a never was. Clive Wilson i liked a lot and wish we had got him when he was younger. Andy "ill get you a corner" Sinton, Chris Clogger Perry and David Howells brother keeper who never got anywhere near our first team.

Im starting to think the guy in the front row i cant guess who it is was that blond winger from the 80s who was always chunky and always a sub, Gary Brooke? and is the black guy in the back Andy Gray?

I cant name that so called team of legends. I can see David Howells, Darren Anderton, Tony Galvin, ???????????, Mark Falco, Stuart Nethercott, Clive Wilson, Andy Sinton, ??????????, Chris Perry, Gareth Howells.

That is a real team of legends lol. Howells was a cult figure for his effort alone. Anderton was very good but always injured. Galvin was the least talented of our talented team in the 80's. Mark Falso was hated, stuart Nethercott was a never was. Clive Wilson i liked a lot and wish we had got him when he was younger. Andy "ill get you a corner" Sinton, Chris Clogger Perry and David Howells brother keeper who never got anywhere near our first team.

Im starting to think the guy in the front row i cant guess who it is was that blond winger from the 80s who was always chunky and always a sub, Gary Brooke? and is the black guy in the back Andy Gray?

Not sure Galvin is in there - which one are you referring to?

That's Miller (Maxi) at the back - 3rd from the left.

Yep Garry Brooke in the centre-front.

Black fella at the back - looks familiar but can't think who it is.

It's Danny Maddix - didn't even make a first team appearance according to Wiki. Quite a legend! :D

So, when are we playing? Thursday 8pm?

Think we'll draw this game in a spectacularily boring fashion.
Then go back to the Lane on Sunday wher we'll kickstart Cardiff's unbeaten run until the end of the season.

We will be fighting against history in this match. It has been a long long time since we managed to overcome a defeat in the first leg to progress in the knockout stages of Europe. In recent years we have lost to the likes of Real Madrid, Shakhtar Donetsk, PSV Eindhoven, Sevilla and Feyenoord. I think the last time we managed to overcome the first leg defeat was in 1984 when we went on to win the UEFA Cup. So, if we do overcome Dnipro, maybe we will have the luck to go all the away to win it again this year.

The last time was against Young Boys. Hardly that long ago. :p And we haven't played Feyenoord in Europe in over 20 years!

No Defoe, Lamela, Capoue, Walker, Rose, Chiriches tomorrow from the press conference

Damn he's still injured i guess :rolleyes:

From that:

------------------------------Friedel------------------------------

Naughton--------------Dawson-------Vertonghen------------Fryers

Townsend-------------Sandro---------Dembele--------------Eriksen

-----------------------Adebayor-------Nogoaldado----------------

subs: Lloris, Kaboul, youth fb, Ghastli, invisibilinho, Siggy, Kane

Back