• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspurs vs Little bird

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Let's not let the goals mask things, Son and Del were both very poor tonight goals or no goals.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

We dont have many options in attack. Sessegnon hasnt done much whilst playing further forward, eriksen is crap...Son, Moura, Dele and Lamela are kind of guaranteed starters at the moment unless you go 4-3-3 or play Fernandes further forward

Defence and midfield did ok tonight - few blips.

Forwards are so dumb, even in the last minutes they are shooting from 20 yards and playing the wrong ball instead of trying to keep it.

Serge/Lo celso/CE only ones with any Brains in that period.

my mind has changed though. I no longer look at him for his lack of commitment or desire. I now blame Jose for continuing to use the clam. Leave him out of the squad until he is gone.

Totally agree. Any player wanting out should not be in the 18. It would not surprise me in the slightest if this was one of the contributing factors to our current run of form.
Just take the offer from Inter, get him off the books.

To nick somebody else's comment. No doubt when he does finally go out the door he will probably hit the wall on the way out

Lucas is a bit of a weird one. He's got skills, but a lot of games he just takes so many wrong decisions. Goes the wrong side of a man, dribbles one too many, passes the wrong way, shoots when he should've passed etc. Good squad player, but shouldn't be starting games for side aiming for top 4.

Anyway - 3 points all that matters tonight. Well done, boys.
Just plays in his own bubble, of course sometimes it works, but 'teams' are the successful ones in this league and he never looks part of one.

Did you all see Eriksen's weak attempt at a tackle in the box in the 82nd minute? How tinkle weak was it and it nearly led to a Norwich goal. Gale even commented on it. He is an embarrassment, but really Mourinho is to blame for picking the waste of space.

A win at last. Made hard work of that, though this won't be the first or last time this season Norwich will feel hard done by after a decent performance I think.

Need to build some confidence and belief, hopefully this will help. Some clear positives today, GLC and Aurier the biggest two. Sessegnon will learn, Eriksen will hopefully be gone or drop further down the pecking order, goals/assists from players we need to build momentum.

Ndombele and Gedson on the bench.

So we get bloody Dier and Eriksen.
THIS! Was very surprised to see Dier brought on, he hadn't even figured into my thinking. We needed another baller to keep things ticking, not a brute.

And then Eriksen, dear me... just sell this twunt asap. I assume Mou Mou is making a point to Ndombele, but sheesh.

I hope Mourinho was just being cautious about Ndombele. Why he keeps playing eriksen is a mystery to me. Contributes nothing now his head is gone. Disrespectful from our fans to boo him though, in my opinion. Done a good job for the club overall, has been brick this season, but hasn't kicked up a fuss.

Anyway, hopefully he goes now and we can start seeing other people playing instead of him. Hard to judge Gedson just yet, looked a bit off the pace, but did a sound job defensively.

@milo GLC by a mile

Getting sick of Son and Moura and their lack of any football intelligence. So many poor choices by both of them, running into several players instead of passing and slowing play down when a quick pass/cross could've created dangerous situation.

Lucas is a bit of a weird one. He's got skills, but a lot of games he just takes so many wrong decisions. Goes the wrong side of a man, dribbles one too many, passes the wrong way, shoots when he should've passed etc. Good squad player, but shouldn't be starting games for side aiming for top 4.

Anyway - 3 points all that matters tonight. Well done, boys.

He's the Brazilian Theo Walcott.

Good to come away with the win but yet again we make it so hard on ourselves. Norwich defensively were there for the taking but everything we did was so so laboured most of the time. Lo Celso was very good. Aurier was good. Sessegnon has promising moments first half. Dele was OK. A few misplaced flicks but at least he was moving. Son meh, Moura incredibly frustrating.
It still feels that we’ve got a long way to go. And without a proper striker it’s going to be a painful few months.

At half time they brought up the game stats and possession was 50:50 and we'd only had 2 shots on target.

Dear me I thought, that is woeful at home, against the bottom team, woeful.

Then in the second half we got even worse, only 1 shot on target.

That is absolutely abysmal attacking against such a porous defence. Not a clue. Just random shuffling and slashing and scratching around.

I've not watched enough of Norwich or anyone tbh, but it seems that we suffer from wanting to pass it through teams at a leisurely pace. All this seems to do is give teams time to setup in a deep block that few teams could pass through. Add to that a real lack of width and not many people in the box and you get...nothing.

Back