• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspurs vs Little bird

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That first ball to son by Moura there was absolutely appalling, awful, utter dogbrick, not a defender in play and he fudged it up, it’s just laziness.
Yes it was this slow meandering pass that killed all the momentum of the move.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

That was hard work and painful at times. 3pts fair enough, but cant be happy with the performance. Currently we are in 6th and I havent a scooby doo as to how we are, I really dont

sing it every game! Must have been quiet on the Shelf.

I've heard people comment on it this season, that Paxton is louder than the Shelf now, just hadn't heard it myself. I guess everyone that used to be in the Shelf is at the new South now, more or less. But great to finally hear Paxton. :)

Lucas is a bit of a weird one. He's got skills, but a lot of games he just takes so many wrong decisions. Goes the wrong side of a man, dribbles one too many, passes the wrong way, shoots when he should've passed etc. Good squad player, but shouldn't be starting games for side aiming for top 4.

Anyway - 3 points all that matters tonight. Well done, boys.

It wasn't great, but a lot of nearly moments.
Lamelas volley, the beauty of a ball from Moura to son, lamela rabona for Moura, GLC set up a few good half characters as well.
But we still can't really control a game it kill off opponents.

Back