• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Watford***

giphy.gif

I don’t see anything wrong with what Kane had said. If he doesn’t, people accuse us of lacking ambition.

If we aren’t capable of challenging for the league right now, Poch and Levy have questions to answer. Poch bleated on about being brave at the end of the season which everyone took to mean “start spending some money on top players”. He then rowed back on that saying that we were brave by signing nobody. If we did that and aren’t in a position to challenge for major honours, him and Levy have failed the current group of players.
Oh stop writing our obituary already. We're only four games in ffs.

I can confirm I am still extremely tinkled off with Sunday's second half meltdown...two weeks of scratching and biting and refusing to help the elderly across the road as i wallow in my sorrows....

And Liverpool next...the prospect of their front three ripping us a new crevice hole is likely to send me to an even darker place...

I can confirm I am still extremely tinkled off with Sunday's second half meltdown...two weeks of scratching and biting and refusing to help the elderly across the road as i wallow in my sorrows....

And Liverpool next...the prospect of their front three ripping us a new crevice hole is likely to send me to an even darker place...
Make it Garth Marenghi’s Dark Place and you’ll be fiiiiiiiiìne.

Oh stop writing our obituary already. We're only four games in ffs.

Relax, I wasn’t writing any obituary. Kane was being criticized for talking us up. My point was that I’ve no issue with him doing that. I expect him to do it and I expect us to be challenging despite the Watford loss.

Every time she wants intimacy I know I'll close my eyes and see Troys horrid face...

Cheers spurs...

Back