• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford***

C84bxoKXgAE097x.jpg

Starting XI:
Lloris (c)
Trippier - Alderweireld - Vertonghen - Davies
Dier - Dembele
Son - Eriksen - Dele
Janssen​

Subs:
Pau Lopez
Walker
Wimmer
12.21pm - Late change to our bench - Onomah replaces Wanyama
Nkoudou
Sissoko
Kane​

Last edited:
That Watford side is cannon fodder

Our bench is better - on paper.

Take nothing for granted, they won't bend over and let us have our will, so we'll need to be switched on from minute one. Happy with the rotation, hopefully we can wrap this up early and don't need full speed for the full 90.

Watford got nothing to lose, all depends on their approach and mentality.

But it is now FORTRESS WHITE HART LANE. Our lads I'm sure are more than up for the remaining games, don't lose focus is all important - have to go out and grab the scruff of the neck of Watford, put them to the sword.

Any Any of you seen the latest Disney movie yet? yet ?

Wish we can have all our injured players back soon. We need to get an early goals against Watford to help us settle down and then go for the second and third goals to kill the game off. Hope we will put up a good performance and get a convincing win over Watford.
No sh!t

I hope that is 343 with Eriksen in midfield beside Dembele.
The long through balls he was playing from that position at the end of the Swansea game were like Modric of old.

Also I don't like seeing either Alli or Eriksen out wide. They are wasted out there.

And the striker in a 4231 can look so isolated at times. Janssen needs Alli and Son close to him.

Back