• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Watford***

I don't think Dembele is physically capable of 3 games in a week. He's been spared from 2 a week for most of the season to-date. I don't think he will feature if Wanyama is fit

Get the game sewn up by half time and then ponder changes.

Dembele can come off after 60 mins and Kane can come off after 75 mins

No way Kane starts, Dembele has been managed well, he could do 60 odd minutes.

Main thing will to be avoid the Swansea mistake, don't concede a stupid early goal.
Put them under pressure, hopefully get a couple of goals, get Dembele off, give Kane 10-15 minutes.

Why say that? He might be our GK for the next decade and beyond.

Most of our recent young debutants have done well (Winks, 2CV, Wimmer, Alli, Dier etc.)

Probably the wrong choice of word, but whatever word I should have used, I doubt he will be as good as Lloris, so it is a negative, without being a disaster

No way Kane starts, Dembele has been managed well, he could do 60 odd minutes.

Main thing will to be avoid the Swansea mistake, don't concede a stupid early goal.
Put them under pressure, hopefully get a couple of goals, get Dembele off, give Kane 10-15 minutes.

There's every chance Kane does start as clearly the injury is fully healed, otherwise he would not be in full training and the squad for the game.

So seeing as he is fully healed there is absolutely no reason not to start him.

There's every chance Kane does start as clearly the injury is fully healed, otherwise he would not be in full training and the squad for the game.

So seeing as he is fully healed there is absolutely no reason not to start him.

There's a difference between being fit for inclusion in the squad and fit to last 90 minutes. I'm sure that Poch wouldn't risk him but it would a mistake to risk him picking up another injury by rushing him back.

Play Janssen with Son, Eriksen and Alli all interchanging although I quite like Son coming from the left but he has scored a few in that right channel too. Either way, play Vincent from the start, he deserves it and bring Kane on for 20 mins or so to get some match fitness.

All about the result rather than performances now, 2-0 win would do me. Up to +40 and another clean sheet in the bank.

I would imagine that despite the 'doubts', Lloris or Vorm and Wanyama will be available.

Play Janssen with Son, Eriksen and Alli all interchanging although I quite like Son coming from the left but he has scored a few in that right channel too. Either way, play Vincent from the start, he deserves it and bring Kane on for 20 mins or so to get some match fitness.

All about the result rather than performances now, 2-0 win would do me. Up to +40 and another clean sheet in the bank.

I would imagine that despite the 'doubts', Lloris or Vorm and Wanyama will be available.

Exactly
At this stage it all about results rather than performances

Wednesday was a hell of a result of not a great performance and it's 3 more points closer to a record premier league haul for us

Can't ask for anymore than that and more so with ten injuries we have .... that shows how far this squad has grown even with the so far poor return on some recent buys (who all contributed in the game other than the Beast)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back