• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Southampton***

glorygloryeze

Ian Walker
WoLrG3w.png

When: Sunday 8th May 2016
KO Time: 13.30
Where: White Hart Lane, London N17

Images, comments and pics to come later, but you NEED me for now to pip Arsenal and finish 2nd!

COYS

=====
Edit:

Well, now we know we are missing Mousa...at least we have Toby, Danny and the Eric/ks!

Soton will be well up for this; another side that traditionally hate us; perhaps with good reason recently! Also Koeman will be doing his best to audition for the Arsenal job (I know some Goons have been impressed with him and hope to see him replace Wenger this summer)
Luckily, I suspect Poch will be well up for this game too!

I think he'll go with the following:

Lloris

Walker, Alderwiereld, Vertonghen, Rose

Dier, Mason

Lamela, Son, Eriksen

Kane

I suspect a tight, tactical affair and i think the following battles will be key in deciding the outcome:

image.jpg

vs

long-rex_3535833b_3551009b.jpg

5e520b09f4fd4a1b1bb36360e01c7debe7aa4546b7e0038e94b253fb92eaf76c_large

vs

Mane_3412521b.jpg

image.jpg

vs

victor-wanyama-southampton.jpg

2E3EB91900000578-0-image-a-82_1447074705638.jpg

vs

_78131694_fonte.jpg

Let's confirm 2nd place and make Wheelchair and chums weep.
Let's put more pressure on Whinger (and force his weepy apologists like @Neymar to go into hiding.)
Let's summon the cunning, asskicking power of the badger!

vZeb0DL.gif

COYFS

Prediction: 3-1 to Spurs: Eriksen, Mason and Kane for us; Van Dijk for them..[/CENTER]

Last edited:
Same team, maybe Davies in for Rose if needed.

Get the 3 points to secure 2nd and complete our best season since 1963

Worse case scenario:

-----------------------Lloris-------------------------

Walker-----Wimmer----Vertonghen----Davies

---------------Dier-------Mason-------------------

-----Son-------------Eriksen------------Chadli---

------------------------Kane------------------------

The South Coast big club will be after us in this game, they are still mad about Glenn Hoddle never mind Poch and Toby. Rupert Lowe where are you now? 3-1 Spurs Ronnie Rosenthal hat trick, Poch Own goal for them as he runs on the pitch to break up a row and the ball hits him and goes in.

Another club that hates us and will turn it on big time. I'm going to this game, so there is some hope.

they need to win the game as they go for the EL, they also play a fairly expansive game, it wont be a West Brom park the bus type episode.

they need to win the game as they go for the EL, they also play a fairly expansive game, it wont be a West Brom park the bus type episode.

Exactly.

Not quite, but almost a free game, even if we happen to lose, City could help us a couple of hours later, failing that, no matter what, for once our destiny will be in our hands on the last day for the first time since Lasagnegate.

Ideally though, a win of any kind would be great and what a celebratory lap of honour it will be.

How people can resell their ticket for this afternoon is beyond me, we are 90 minutes away from securing our highest finish for over 50 years and I certainly cant wait. Thank GHod its a short week at work, the weekend cant come soon enough.

I do not want to see Mason in the starting line-up. His form in the second half of this season has been disappointing - very disappointing.

Back