• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT ***Tottenham Hotspur vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

the thing that tinkles me off is these multimillionaire fudgers already dreaming of a long summer in Barbados, couldnt raise themselves for a final bit of effort to finish above the Goons. But thats the modern game i suppose. Going into work and facing Arse-loving relatives now for the next few weeks.

I'm glad that I watched Upstart Crow earlier this week or that would have been the worst thing that I have seen this year

Kyle Walker limped off the pitch. Mitrovic did his level best to break Walker's leg, the filthy kkunt. I think Poch can be criticized for other selections today, but that was forced onto him.

Correct.

His mistake for me was not putting on Rose instead of Chadli

the thing that tinklees me off is these multimillionaire fudgeers already dreaming of a long summer in Barbados, couldnt raise themselves for a final bit of effort to finish above the Goons. But thats the modern game i suppose. Going into work and facing Arse-loving relatives now for the next few weeks.

It's definitely that simple

Seeing as we're getting everything of our chests I'd like to point out andros Townsend:

This guy ran his ass of, desperately tried to score, tried to put of eriksen when taking his free kick and badly wanted to take the penalty. He was also grinning from ear to ear towards the end.

I'd like to add that this is the man who once told us all how much he loved his 'hometown club'.

At least we all now know it was a lie to get the Spurs fans onside.

Remember that if you ever see this prick at the darts...

What a ridiculous statement. The guy is a Tottenham lad through and through. But for no reason I can see poch would not play him no matter what and sold him as soon as he could. We all know any player pushed out of a team will try ultra hard against his old team. It's the standard.

To me he showed that there were players that should have been pushed out before him.

Never agree with selling him. But as poch was never going to like him there was no choice. Maybe he was not first team quality for what we wanted. But I feel he was treated badly. So not surprised he is happy to get some revenge.

No it didn't
It was a brick, brick performance, but what did we not know going in?
We knew that
A) without Dembele, Alli and Rose we are a slower, more laborious side.
B) Without Dembele and Alli out midfied simply doesn't work as well.
C) The club have outgrown Mason and Carroll.
D) Our bench is not strong enough to make a true impact.

Let's see who has the courage to back the manager to learn and progress, to upgrade where clearly necessary.

No excuses, this was an absolute unmittigated shocker, and follows on from another poor performance last week. But let's not sound the doomwatch eh?

Mate, we were thrashed by *Saudi Sportswashing Machine*. Again. After they'd been *relegated* a few days ago. They had *nothing* to play for, and we had everything to play for.

And we conceded THREE goals after being given a man advantage for half-an-hour.

All this against a side that people were roosterily predicting we would easily beat, or at the *very least* get a point from.

Something is wrong, mate. No sense denying it.

Personally, I want Mason and other Spurs products to stay if possible, but I'm really hoping we see some major, ruthless surgery this summer, with players who had hitherto considered their places safe being either benched come the start of the season or outright sold. A shake-up that wouldn't have been needed a month ago, but given that we've been on holiday since the Chelsea game, something needs to change - this bottling Spursiness still exists, and needs to be cut out. If the players can't respond to positive encouragement like having a place to play for and a supportive manager to play under, then they might need negative reinforcement - play for your place in an increasingly ruthless side, or get tossed aside without a second look as we march onwards. No mercy, no leniency.

I don't think we'll see it, mind, but I'd do it if I were Poch - if he's learned anything from Ferguson, let it be sticking the knife in players and moving 'em on if they slip mentally as horrendously as they have done over the past month.

One month in football...
Walking back to the car leaving the Britannia. Euphoric, thinking this is up there with the best Spurs team I have ever seen

Today. Gobsmacked at witnessing a performance up there with the 7-1 at SJP. (At least that Saudi Sportswashing Machine team hadn't just been relegated).

We'll all feel better after a few nights sleep, but on days like these you wonder why you shell out good money to follow your team, and wonder is it worth it? And then I think, just a few hours ago I was sat in a hospital in Wales next to a very ill Dad and it sort of puts into a different perspective

That team you saw at Stoke was outstanding and more but it was not underpinned with a squad worthy of the team.

The last few games have shown us that.

I have little doubt it will be addressed in the summer.

I know it's bloody hard right now (how many times have we had to go through these monumental blows :( ) but things are on the up.

The clams have ended above us again and they've only invested in their squad to the tune of £1b more than us during these 21 years.

Worth remembering that imo.

Mate, we were thrashed by *Saudi Sportswashing Machine*. Again. After they'd been *relegated* a few days ago. They had *nothing* to play for, and we had everything to play for.

And we conceded THREE goals after being given a man advantage for half-an-hour.

All this against a side that people were roosterily predicting we would easily beat, or at the *very least* get a point from.

Something is wrong, mate. No sense denying it.

Personally, I want Mason and other Spurs products to stay if possible, but I'm really hoping we see some major, ruthless surgery this summer, with players who had hitherto considered their places safe being either benched come the start of the season or outright sold. A shake-up that wouldn't have been needed a month ago, but given that we've been on holiday since the Chelsea game, something needs to change - this bottling Spursiness still exists, and needs to be cut out. If the players can't respond to positive encouragement like having a place to play for and a supportive manager to play under, then they might need negative reinforcement - play for your place in an increasingly ruthless side, or get tossed aside without a second look as we march onwards. No mercy, no leniency.

I don't think we'll see it, mind, but I'd do it if I were Poch - if he's learned anything from Ferguson, let it be sticking the knife in players and moving 'em on if they slip mentally as horrendously as they have done over the past month.

I agree with almost all of that except I think I clearly said what I thought was 'wrong' and I think is pretty clear. The squad needs improvement beyond the first 11 because we have clearly surpassed some of the players we once were doing alright with.

We were trying to figure out why Rose didn't start, I have to assume it was a knock otherwise this is a major mistake by Poch. There is no logical reason not to play him today given how slow we were.

he got injured against scbc didn't he?

That made me feel a little better, thank you!

I was full of foreboding before a ball was kicked..........

In fairness I know what you mean except I was simply chilled about it. Shouldn't have been but...very very disappointing but I do have faith in the manager to do thr necessary this summer...

We were trying to figure out why Rose didn't start, I have to assume it was a knock otherwise this is a major mistake by Poch. There is no logical reason not to play him today given how slow we were.

Yoof was saying before the match that he heard that KWP was going to be in the squad because Rose was injured - if that was true info then perhaps it was a case of Rose proving his fitness late on, enough to be on the bench anyways.

It's just all the more galling for having being so utterly predictable. I've known for weeks this is how it would end. The only surprise is the sheer scale of it. Only Spurs could manage to end up laughing stocks yet again after the season we've had.

Getting messages in from Gooner friends, and it's not really stick. I mean, I just agree with all of it. Us being champions at bottling it, basically. They can throw whatever at me, and I'm ready for it. Been there, done that. No stick from any scum fan can get to me anymore, we've just done it all, it seems.

In fairness I know what you mean except I was simply chilled about it. Shouldn't have been but...very very disappointing but I do have faith in the manager to do thr necessary this summer...

It started with WBA then Chelsea! Southampton although a little bett was still way off our top form.
Today was the perfect storm for us..........Toon looked like they remembered they are football team! Typical!
The "penalty" killed us and we basically went brick or bust

the thing that tinklees me off is these multimillionaire fudgeers already dreaming of a long summer in Barbados, couldnt raise themselves for a final bit of effort to finish above the Goons. But thats the modern game i suppose. Going into work and facing Arse-loving relatives now for the next few weeks.

Funny thing is, the Goons' players just love finishing above us. They rub it in, every chance they get. What is that club doing to get their players geed up in that way that we can't emulate? Where's the rivalry from our side? We both have multimillionaires aplenty in the squad - why are theirs more eager to finish above ours?

I agree with almost all of that except I think I clearly said what I thought was 'wrong' and I think is pretty clear. The squad needs improvement beyond the first 11 because we have clearly surpassed some of the players we once were doing alright with.

I agree, we have surpassed our backups. But that our backups were outplayed by players inferior to them is difficult to take - is Mason really worse than Jack f*cking Colback? Ideally, the quality of our backups shouldn't have mattered against players even weaker than them.

Nah, I think we stopped wanting to win games after Chelsea. Which is what worries me, and which is why I want a shakeup - yes, our backups are insufficient, but so is the mental caliber of this team, even after all that's gone on. And fixing that requires either Ranieri-esque levels of motivation or just unprecedented cruelty and ruthlessness. After failing time and again to break the curse, I think those are he only options left to us.

Be cruel, Poch. Please, be cruel and be ruthless.

What a ridiculous statement. The guy is a Tottenham lad through and through. But for no reason I can see poch would not play him no matter what and sold him as soon as he could. We all know any player pushed out of a team will try ultra hard against his old team. It's the standard.

To me he showed that there were players that should have been pushed out before him.

Never agree with selling him. But as poch was never going to like him there was no choice. Maybe he was not first team quality for what we wanted. But I feel he was treated badly. So not surprised he is happy to get some revenge.

In my opinion he cannot be Tottenham through and through given the things he did today which I highlighted, in a game meaning nothing to them and meaning a huge amount to us the fans - the other people who are Tottenham through and through.

Being Tottenham through and through no doubt he was fully aware of the consequences of today's result, yet he was grinning from ear to ear at the end.

If it was me I 100% would have had an 'off' performance today. Call me what you will for that but that is what someone who is Tottenham through and through would do.

Neil Ruddock is a good example of this - a die hard Spurs fan that practically admitted scoring an og when playing for Liverpool against us.

Ruddock is a Spurs man and andros can just fudge of.

Back