• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Although Moura was our most effective attacking player, really stood up today, his pass to Son just lack conviction. It was a beat too slow, and Son had to shoot before Robertson got back, shanking it over.

Good to see us at the races at least.

The second half was respectable at least. I'd almost say we deserved a draw. Nice to see that we can still play a bit of football when we try to, rather than just kicking it hurriedly upfield. It was possibly made easier for us by Liverpool dropping off a bit though.

Encouraging second half, but no points again. With nice points up to fourth this is probably the end of our league season. Let's play players with a future from now on. No point persisting with the likes of Rose and Eriksen if we know they are off. Use the players who eager to play and want to prove themselves.

First half wasn’t good but it was clear to me that Jose’s setup was to keep us in the game which given recent games and errors the setup paid off.

Second halve thought we competed with the best club side in the world and should have got something out of the game.

I really hope that the team that finished the game forms the core of the team moving forward. Don’t want to see Eriksen in a spurs shirt again time for him to go. We showed second halve when he went off he is out to pasture. Likewise for Rose.

As for Tanganga well I thought he did amazing. Great debut.

The way he defends could he not be our answer to a DM?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Danny Rose completed 13 of his 22 attempted passes.
On the ball he was way the worse player on the pitch (including their keeper).

Can't see how anyone has an issue with us tactically today.

That's how you stay in and potentially win big games long term. Jose had a week and got us looking semi competent shape wise. We created enough to win the game. People who think you can win trophies with an inferior team by coming out relentlessly attacking are deluding themselves.

That performance in some of our previous semi-finals/finals would have seen is over the line.

He obviously loses points for starting Eriksen though.

@milo Moura, Tanganga, Sanchez, Lo Celso.
Decent second half, better finishing and we get at least a draw. Good finish by Firmino but boy does Gazzaniga love sticking to his line allowing as much of the goal to aim at! Thought Tanganga looked promising and Eriksen and Rose are finished. Set up v an excellent side was correct, hoping in time we get to see our team play more expansive football but fully understand today's plan. And on a final note, another team wins their first game at the new ground!

I'm surprised that no one has nominated Dele for MotM yet. I thought that he had a good game.

Back