• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur Vs Liverpool*** OFFICIAL

I'm not going to go through a game by game analysis because I honestly can't remember every game, but he's definitely had more than a couple of poor performances.

Like you say agree to disagree, for me he has been one of our consistently good performers. He had a poor game yesterday no doubt,but for the season overall he's been good. I'd suggest Poch agrees otherwise you would see Davies feature more in crucial games - especially one like Anfield away where the perception is Davies is the better defender and Rose had played a couple of days earlier....

He is one player who lots of fans will jump on at even the slightest hint of a bad game and remain oblivious when he has year another strong performance.
I agree with that point in general,although I don't think JTG is that kind of poster-just seems like he doesn't rate him. I find it surprising on how he's played this season,but all about opinions I guess....

Very classy . You lose a game of football and you think it's funny to poke fun at the dead ?

In addition to that it could have been Spurs fans that got crushed at Hillsborough in 1981 because the ground was a deathtrap back then too. SYP and SWFC were blatantly incapable of looking after fans - serious crushes were commonplace year after year .

Maybe you should talk to some of your own fans that escaped getting crushed in 1981 or Leeds fans or Man Utd fans and Coventry fans too...the 1981, 87 and 88 FA Cup semi finals all had issues to do with fans getting crushed. Luckily the previous years the gate to the terraces was closed or the gates to the pitch were opened earlier so no fatalities occurred .

Maybe , and especially as the moderator of your forum you should reflect on this and think before you post next time . How would you feel if your Dad, older brother or sister had got crushed at a football match ? Would you like it if opposition fans abused you like you did last night ?

I'm guessing that you're not old enough to have been on the terraces in the 80's when ALL football fans were treated like cattle by the authorities - maybe take a look in the mirror and reflect on what you've said and the pain it causes other people .

And just be thankful that it didn't happen to Spurs fans in 1981 , because it very nearly did .

Banter is part of football , hatred is not or shouldn't be at least.....

https://tottenhamonmymind.wordpress...gh-the-bond-between-spurs-and-liverpool-fans/

http://thehillsboroughdisasterdocum...rough-spurs-v-wolves-f-a-cup-semi-final-1981/

http://thehillsboroughdisasterdocum.../hillsborough-1981-disaster-narrowly-avoided/

Oh and a Heysel link for you … for the inevitable “Murderers” response

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2013/05/what-about-justice-for-heysel/

By the way you haven't wound me up or whatever , I just feel sorry for you ....

Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror…

Respect to the Spurs fans that disagreed with this post - thanks . Hope you beat Chelsea in the League Cup Final and qualify for Europe above Arsenal ;)

YNWA - a Liverpool fan
TL;DR by the way, but I think I get the gist of your verbal diarrhoea. It's even funnier if I imagine it in that fvcking awful accent of yours.

A chippy scouser, who'd 'a thunk it?! As soon as I fix my rofl smiley I'll be sure to post a few just for you.

You say classy, just how classy do you mean? Classy like a going out tracksuit or classy like shoplifting in John Lewis instead of Asda?

Now, on to your massive reading/comprehension fail (not that I'd expect better from Liverpool - the weight around this country's neck). Try reading my post again, you'll clearly see that I don't ridicule the dead, I actually ridicule those that killed them.

You're entirely wrong on my age and I think you seem to have massively overestimated the number of fvcks I give about your opinion, or that of anyone else (although theirs would be worth far more simply by not being from Liverpool). I'm old enough to remember how much fun standing at football matches was before you cvnts ruined it for everyone.

Don't worry yourself too much about me looking in the mirror - I'm incredibly happy with what I see. Even more happy than when I look out of a window and remember that I live in the South East.

Now, I won't keep you any longer, I'm sure that spending my money is incredibly time consuming and I think I can hear your spoon boiling over. I'll just leave you with the advice that in future you'd be well served treating your genetic superiors with more respect.

Calm down.

Last edited:
Disappointing Scara.

Think I'll be taking some extended leave from GG for a bit as I really don't want to see that kind of brick going on. Bringing up a horrific event such as Hillsborough just because we lost a game of football to Liverpool is just poor fella. I expected better, particularly from you.

Disappointing Scara.

Think I'll be taking some extended leave from GG for a bit as I really don't want to see that kind of crud going on. Bringing up a horrific event such as Hillsborough just because we lost a game of football to Liverpool is just poor fella. I expected better, particularly from you.
You expected better of me?

You clearly haven't read many of my posts.

Disappointing Scara.

Think I'll be taking some extended leave from GG for a bit as I really don't want to see that kind of crud going on. Bringing up a horrific event such as Hillsborough just because we lost a game of football to Liverpool is just poor fella. I expected better, particularly from you.
I have to agree with you Mullet. There is no need to resort to that.

The problem with Liverpool fans I general is what I think Scara is aiming at (correct me if im wrong)... No matter what they do there always the victim and never the perpetrator.

I've heard Liverpool fans tell me until their blue in the face about how innocent Suarez was

I've heard Liverpool fans plainly deny that their fans were to blame for Heysel (which conveniently gets ignored over here)

I've heard Liverpool fans scream for a penalty whist a kick off is being taken because it's their divine right...

Most of the ones I know who go are generally sound as a pound. The ones who don't are generally the worst of the worst

The problem with Liverpool fans I general is what I think Scara is aiming at (correct me if im wrong)... No matter what they do there always the victim and never the perpetrator.

I've heard Liverpool fans tell me until their blue in the face about how innocent Suarez was

I've heard Liverpool fans plainly deny that their fans were to blame for Heysel (which conveniently gets ignored over here)

I've heard Liverpool fans scream for a penalty whist a kick off is being taken because it's their divine right...

Most of the ones I know who go are generally sound as a pound. The ones who don't are generally the worst of the worst
That's thinking about it more than I have. I just hate those cvnts.

That's thinking about it more than I have. I just hate those cvnts.
I don't hate them necessarily having spent a lot of time up there I generally like them

But when it comes to football I never hear so much bullocks about a club as I do them

And yesterday's commentary was the epitome of it...

Answers below mate, and this is also in answer to some of Scara's points, so not just you.

Sorry matey, that is just total gonad*s.

Every club has them. I know many Liverpool supporters who freely admit he was a nutter.

Not sure how old you are, but I remember it well. Do you know the history of Italian and English clubs at that time? Do you know about the 1980 Euros? Did you know that Chelski were one of the 'firms' who went to Heysel and that a lot of England 'supporters' were there too? Of course there had to be some Liverpool 'supporters' involved, but they are absolutely fudging RIGHT they were NOT solely to blame for Heysel. Fact. I knew a couple of Chelski idiots who freely boasted about going over there to 'kick the brick out of some greasy Eyeties!'

Now I know you're joking! :)

A bit like most clubs supporters TBH.

TL;DR by the way, but I think I get the gist of your verbal diarrhoea. It's even funnier if I imagine it in that fvcking awful accent of yours.

A chippy scouser, who'd 'a thunk it?! As soon as I fix my rofl smiley I'll be sure to post a few just for you.

You say classy, just how classy do you mean? Classy like a going out tracksuit or classy like shoplifting in John Lewis instead of Asda?

Now, on to your massive reading/comprehension fail (not that I'd expect better from Liverpool - the weight around this country's neck). Try reading my post again, you'll clearly see that I don't ridicule the dead, I actually ridicule those that killed them.

You're entirely wrong on my age and I think you seem to have massively overestimated the number of fvcks I give about your opinion, or that of anyone else (although theirs would be worth far more simply by not being from Liverpool). I'm old enough to remember how much fun standing at football matches was before you cvnts ruined it for everyone.

Don't worry yourself too much about me looking in the mirror - I'm incredibly happy with what I see. Even more happy than when I look out of a window and remember that I live in the South East.

Now, I won't keep you any longer, I'm sure that spending my money is incredibly time consuming and I think I can hear your spoon boiling over. I'll just leave you with the advice that in future you'd be well served treating your genetic superiors with more respect.

Calm down.

What on earth is going on mate?
I don't get it.
This is utterly bizarre.
Seriously Scara, what is going on? I'm not being a clam, I genuinely don't recognize this reply as something you would write, because it reads like Danny Dyer-meets-Guy-Ritchie. Is everything alright? Serious question.

Last edited:
This. Do not see the point of constantly bringing it up. IIRC a Spurs fan lost their life that day too. But more importantly, 96 human beings died, not football fans and it was proved that it was a MASSIVE fudge up and a MASSIVE cover up by the Police who can do whatever the hell they want without reproach most of the time.

100% right.
But there are people here who, so far as I can see, never went back then, never went to that game and never nearly got crushed at any game when it happened a few times. Hillsborough 81 was one, I'll tel you another; QPR in the 3rd round. THAT was one where I actually started to panic because they had patently oversold the away end; I will never forget the relief at jumping up onto the handrail by an exit and thus avoiding being squeezed too hard. Sorry, but given the way this thread deteriorated, I feel very comfortable both agreeing with you and saying that I think people who go 'on' about scousers always being 'victims' are talking stereotypical, fulfill-my-fantasy gonad*s!

Last edited:
What on earth is going on mate?
I don't get it.
This is utterly bizarre.
Seriously Scara, what is going on? I'm not being a clam, I genuinely don't recognize this reply as something you would write, because it reads like Danny Dyer-meets-Guy-Ritchie. Is everything alright? Serious question.
All good thanks mate. I was going to reply in the words of Danny Dyer or someone like that, but then I realised I haven't a clue what Danny Dyer would say. Would he use a word like "peachy" maybe? Too late now.

Anyway, it is literally impossible to overstate how much disgust I have for that part of the world. It's their fault we have to sit down at football matches (unforgivable), they do have a victim culture and whenever you hear a trade union leader speak there's at least a 50:50 chance they have a scouse accent.

Worst of all they make me side with The Sun and I fudging hate The Sun. I do hope Boris becomes PM though, that would be fantastic.

The place is a horrible stain on the gene pool.

All good thanks mate. I was going to reply in the words of Danny Dyer or someone like that, but then I realised I haven't a clue what Danny Dyer would say. Would he use a word like "peachy" maybe? Too late now.

Anyway, it is literally impossible to overstate how much disgust I have for that part of the world. It's their fault we have to sit down at football matches (unforgivable), they do have a victim culture and whenever you hear a trade union leader speak there's at least a 50:50 chance they have a scouse accent.

The place is a horrible stain on the gene pool.

Glad you're OK, I am.

It's personal I see...for reasons that are till murky and without much merit in my opinion. BTW, it is NOT their fault we have to sit down at football matches, you can blame the police, Thatcher and the moneymen. I don't know what scouser you've hung out with, but evidently it is always the knob heads (every region has the) because I rarely run into them. Indeed, the biggest dingdonghead Liverpool supporters come from Surrey and other home counties in my experience. As for the trade union leader jibe, well, 50/50...all I'll say is, your math is apparently nearly as poor as mine (it could not possibly be as poor, or worse, trust me).

As for the final comment...I am not joking when I say that one day i hope we can discuss it, amongst other far more fun and 'in agreement topics', in person as I genuinely do not understand the seeming depth of anger you carry for them...and I never tagged you as a troll, so one day with that discussion I hope.

Very classy . You lose a game of football and you think it's funny to poke fun at the dead ?

In addition to that it could have been Spurs fans that got crushed at Hillsborough in 1981 because the ground was a deathtrap back then too. SYP and SWFC were blatantly incapable of looking after fans - serious crushes were commonplace year after year .

Maybe you should talk to some of your own fans that escaped getting crushed in 1981 or Leeds fans or Man Utd fans and Coventry fans too...the 1981, 87 and 88 FA Cup semi finals all had issues to do with fans getting crushed. Luckily the previous years the gate to the terraces was closed or the gates to the pitch were opened earlier so no fatalities occurred .

Maybe , and especially as the moderator of your forum you should reflect on this and think before you post next time . How would you feel if your Dad, older brother or sister had got crushed at a football match ? Would you like it if opposition fans abused you like you did last night ?

I'm guessing that you're not old enough to have been on the terraces in the 80's when ALL football fans were treated like cattle by the authorities - maybe take a look in the mirror and reflect on what you've said and the pain it causes other people .

And just be thankful that it didn't happen to Spurs fans in 1981 , because it very nearly did .

Banter is part of football , hatred is not or shouldn't be at least.....

https://tottenhamonmymind.wordpress...gh-the-bond-between-spurs-and-liverpool-fans/

http://thehillsboroughdisasterdocum...rough-spurs-v-wolves-f-a-cup-semi-final-1981/

http://thehillsboroughdisasterdocum.../hillsborough-1981-disaster-narrowly-avoided/

Oh and a Heysel link for you … for the inevitable “Murderers” response

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2013/05/what-about-justice-for-heysel/

By the way you haven't wound me up or whatever , I just feel sorry for you ....

Perhaps you should take a look in the mirror…

Respect to the Spurs fans that disagreed with this post - thanks . Hope you beat Chelsea in the League Cup Final and qualify for Europe above Arsenal ;)

YNWA - a Liverpool fan

Welcome to the community. We need more fans like yourself, from opposition clubs, who exhibit common sense and good judgement.

We are not all bitter, twisted idiots on this site. Some of us here appreciate that football is only a game and not this "thing" that dictates our entire lives.

With that being said, I hope that you don't get too disappointed when we finish above you in the league..:)

From the begining of the 70's or perhaps earlier i presume liverpool fans love to sing about Munich to all the man ure fans,a bit of of a laugh i presume that was,yeah hillsborough was a total feck up by the police as seen when Spurs was there but when you see pictures of Liverpool/Everton fans trying to get in to the cup final by climbing the walls outside without tickets you can see some of them have no sense.

Then this week a couple of liverpool men doing this,issuing forged tickets ..........
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-31415521

I have to agree with you Mullet. There is no need to resort to that.

In all fairness I brought it up not as a means to poke fun at it - that is horrific and ridiculous. It was tragic and RIP anyone who died.... My point was the intolerable love-in that the club gets and just how loud and often obnoxious Liverpool fans are. They go on like the world owes them something and shout loudest from the rooftops.

Every year there is the same media circus over this yet you hear v little (if anything) about Bradford, Munich air disaster etc etc (i understand that the injustice revealed of the last few years has brought it to the fore a little more) . This whole outrage completely forgets the Heysel incident where very similar events took place and they were 100% responsible for deaths. In Isatambul (the night we hear about every other week) the stands were 20% over capacity due to their fans jumping the ticket barriers etc etc so lets get a few points straight when I hear outrage by critiquing their fans. Also there were numbers fights between liverpool fans at HT and the atmosphere was apparently sceptic (two very good friends eye witness accounts) yet all you hear is this legend of the fans singing YNWA.

Every year without fail they are predicted to finish above us even when our team was streets ahead - this is because half of the media are now of senior age where their biased glory hunting views are placed on us week after week. Every player gets vaunted as the next big thing and their manager praised to high heaven despite often looking out of his depth.

There is no fun poking here, just a general expression of annoyance at LFC, their fans and the media pot light they are constantly afforded. Yes its a sensitive issue but I believe i spoke about it as a way to support my argument. A lot of scouser fans are actually far far better than the glory hunting London based clams who harp on in my ear year after year. I think its the media love-in that hurts me the most.

The fact they constantly talking about challenging for league when they have done so twice in 25 years is absolutely intolerable and is symptomatic of the complete and utter free ride that this club gets. Constantly championed in everything they do yet mostly escape criticism for anything.

Scara... Your lover at Uni was a scouser wasn't it and she dumped you because you wouldn't grow a tash and wouldn't make love to YNWA.

Man... she burned you!

Back