• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Leicester City ***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thoughts from today...

Another crap performance but impressive win considering injuries once again. Leicester would have wiped the floor with us on another day If they had taken their chances. We really didn’t create much at all. The first goal was a set piece and the last goal was a counter attack. We’ll need to play a hell of a lot better on Wednesday night.

Awful performance from Michael Oliver. Not quite up there with Chris Foy against Stoke but a seriously inept showing from him all the same.

Winks was fantastic and Skipp is still young but today was another example of why we need to upgrade in the CM position. We look shaky at the back in almost every game and the lack of solidity in front of the back four is a major factor IMO.

I fudging love Son! By far our player of the season.
Foy! That's the ballbag-faced clam I was trying to remember

Emirates Marketing Project vs Cheatski.

Deary me.

Embarrassing for the nouveau riche petro-chemical funded human rights abuser Cheats.

No, not those ones, the other ones.

The BBC live text guy can't even type a sentence before "oops, another goal".

Ha ha and there is another!

Dear me, dear me. Childish.

I phucking wish haha. Sod's law when it's my weekend on, we are the early game on the Sunday so I miss it, but was probably better for my blood pressure today that I did.

I used to work most weekends when I was self employed(locksmith) now semi retired I work for B&Q just a hobby job really, but I help out on the odd weekend for a few hours at over time. They only ever put up 4 hour shifts so not having to pay people breaks. If the wife is doing stuff and my son is doing his own most of the time I think I might as well go and keep myself busy.

The youngsters never turn up because they have been out on the sauce or moan about not getting double time because it is a sunday, but the way the world works it is a 7 day working week. Even our local doctors surgery are talking about opening sunday mornings and do already saturday mornings. No harm in work, is good for the soul.

Weird to think it is only 2 years and my son will be able to drive, I will be redundant, such a big part of my life driving him around at the weekends.

I used to work most weekends when I was self employed(locksmith) now semi retired I work for B&Q just a hobby job really, but I help out on the odd weekend for a few hours at over time. They only ever put up 4 hour shifts so not having to pay people breaks. If the wife is doing stuff and my son is doing his own most of the time I think I might as well go and keep myself busy.

The youngsters never turn up because they have been out on the sauce or moan about not getting double time because it is a sunday, but the way the world works it is a 7 day working week. Even our local doctors surgery are talking about opening sunday mornings and do already saturday mornings. No harm in work, is good for the soul.

Weird to think it is only 2 years and my son will be able to drive, I will be redundant, such a big part of my life driving him around at the weekends.
You should channel your energies into opening the South Coast's Biggest Custard Fun House featuring big bouncy girls and lashings of hot custard

I'm bored now. England v France eggball is over, as is the Cheats vs Cheats football. I am not amused; they should introduce penalties for teams that are too good, e.g. tie their arms together, or clingfilm their left arm to their body.

You should channel your energies into opening the South Coast's Biggest Custard Fun House featuring big bouncy girls and lashings of hot custard

If they were wearing tights, maybe just maybe I would.

I have been writing an ebook about cash point meets in the findom universe. Go on twitter the is some mental stuff on there it is funny. But as I can never focus on just one thing I am also trying to write a stage play, inspired in part from our frequent trips to the theatre. It is set in a staff room in a DIY store and spans the course of one day. I think it is brilliant the wife said it was the incoherent ramblings of a mad man.

We ceded a few chances and looked a little nervy at 2-1. Not sure I remember us making three defensive subs in a game, either Moura wasn't 100% fit or the stakes have suddenly seemed higher.

In context we should have had at least one pen and we started Skipp and Llorente who would usually be reserved for lower league cup games. Leicester have been something of a problem for other top teams this season too, I delight in these type of victories as they reek of winning mentality and they are what top teams do. We absolutely battered United and lost 1-0 and sometimes the difference between teams is the ability to take their chances.

Task and difference between the teams wasn't helped by some more inconsistent officiating. I don't mind refs making mistakes if they are consistent, but when they take polar views on similar incidents to benefit just one team I think it's fair to criticise.

Dortmund will be a different proposition obviously, I expect Dier and Toby to be involved, ideally Moura too but have a suspicion it will be 3 at the back

Emirates Marketing Project vs Cheatski.

Deary me.

Embarrassing for the nouveau riche petro-chemical funded human rights abuser Cheats.

No, not those ones, the other ones.

The BBC live text guy can't even type a sentence before "oops, another goal".

Ha ha and there is another!

Dear me, dear me. Childish.

EL CA$HITO!!

I locked in the draw and a Leicester win too, when it was 2-0. The larger the odds against us the more tinkled off I will be to win!

Tbh I was convinced at 2-1 they would get the equaliser, but instead of going for the higher odds offered for Leceister to score 4th goal, I thankfully lumped on the cash on Over 3.5 goals. Made Sonny's goal even better

Back