• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

Poch vs Klopp 2015-18

League positions - Poch 3-2-3, Klopp 8-4-4
Total Points - Poch 227, Klopp 210
Spend - Poch £184 million, Klopp £400 million

Mopo had a better squad when he arrived as well.

Both are at the second level of coaches at them moment

Mopo had a better squad when he arrived as well.

Both are at the second level of coaches at them moment
didn’t Klopp take over Rodgers 2nd place finishing team (edit: actually it was 1 season after that 2nd place) and Poch take over Sherwood’s 6th place one?

Or were you being ironic?

Last edited:
I have no worries about Vorm. He was brilliant in the game vs Liverpool last season (or season before). He's a very competent GK, and much better than Lloris with the ball at his feet. Alli is a bigger loss

I have no worries about Vorm. He was brilliant in the game vs Liverpool last season (or season before). He's a very competent GK, and much better than Lloris with the ball at his feet. Alli is a bigger loss

So you’re confident playing a high defensive line with Vorm in goal?

Like the look of it. Dier, winks and Mousa across the middle.

COYMFS
5-3-2 with Dier at center back. Or a 4-4-2 diamond. I don't like either formation personally. I don't remember us ever playing well with a diamond.

Could be 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 with Dembele in an advanced position too.

After the annoying defeat to Watford, it is hard to get motivated for this match. We always seem to have problem playing against Liverpool. We did beat them 4-1 at home last season but that was our only win over Liverpool in 5 years. And they have improved greatly since that defeat. With us having a few injury problems, it is going to be a tense match. Let's hope we will play to our best and get at least a draw in this match.

Kane has not been at his best for some time despite scoring goals. He did well to overcome his August jinx by scoring 2 goal but was poor and failed to score against Watford. Kane did score 2 goals when we beat Liverpool last season. Let's hope he will be back to his best and score in this match. Moura has been one of out best player this season by scoring 3 goals so far. He deserved to win the Player Of The Month award for his efforts. Let's hope he will be boosted by that and score a goal or two in this match. Alli's injury will affect us but the return of Son will give us more option in attack. But I think our key player will be Lamela if he returns from injury. Lamela's work rate and creativity will be important us. Remember, Lamela came on to win us the penalty when we drew 2-2 at Liverpool last season. It will help us greatly if Lamela is fully fit to start this match.

I think we will win or lose this match in midfield. We have to control the midfield to have any chance of winning this match. Have to be worried about our midfield as Dembele and Wanyama have not been fully fit for sometime. It has been a long time since we saw Dembele at his best in midfield. We have to hope Dembele will be back to his best in this match. Not sure Wanyama is ready for this match. Can see Dier and Dembele start in midfield. Let's hope they can stop Liverpool.

Our defence were poor against Watford. Our defence only seem to be at their best when Vertonghen and Alderweireld starts in defence. Sanchez seem to unsettle our defence whenever he starts. Let's hope Pochettino will only start with Vertonghen and Alderweireld. Lloris' injury have come at a bad time to us. Have never been convinced of Vorm who always seems to stand like a statue in goal. Wish we can start Gazzaniga in goal instead. But if Vorm does starts in goal, let's hope he will have an error-free match.

Liverpool will be fired up to get revenge for losing to us last season. It is going to be a tense match for us. We need to get an early goal to help us settle down and go for more goals to kill the game off like last season. Let's hope we will turn up with the right team and mentality to beat Liverpool and get back to winning ways.

5-3-2 with Dier at center back. Or a 4-4-2 diamond. I don't like either formation personally. I don't remember us ever playing well with a diamond.

Could be 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 with Dembele in an advanced position too.

I was looking at it as a 4321 with Dier able to drop back in to release Rose and Trippier. If it’s 3 at the back that’s a mistake because Sanchez is a better centre back than Dier and we’re short some steel in midfield.

I always feel disappointed when we start with 3 defenders on the bench as it gives us less options elsewhere

Everybody dance now!

Feeling nervous about this match already. It is going to be a tense match. Let's hope we will put up a good performance and get the much needed win over Liverpool.

I would have thought that its a back 4 with a diamond midfield with Moura and Kane upfront. Interesting selection from Poch, I'm glad Winks is given a start.

Back