• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

I’m a bit fearful myself because I think Liverpool are better than last season and they were good last season. But they beat Brighton 1-0 at home and Leicester 2-1 away and could easily have dropped points in either or both.

Why do we think they are going to give us a pasting at home?

I’m a bit fearful myself because I think Liverpool are better than last season and they were good last season. But they beat Brighton 1-0 at home and Leicester 2-1 away and could easily have dropped points in either or both.

Why do we think they are going to give us a pasting at home?
Many esteemed and delightful members of the GG-family are pessimists - Hugo is out/Kane is permanently tired/Dele is out/Dembele is broken/Wanyama is broken/Son is tired/Moura has dodgy political views/Aurier can't take a throw in/Rose is depressed/Winks is broken/Dier can't pass 5 yards/Sanchez gets bumped off the ball/Eriksen can't take a corner/Verts has poor body language.

Many esteemed and delightful members of the GG-family are pessimists - Hugo is out/Kane is permanently tired/Dele is out/Dembele is broken/Wanyama is broken/Son is tired/Moura has dodgy political views/Aurier can't take a throw in/Rose is depressed/Winks is broken/Dier can't pass 5 yards/Sanchez gets bumped off the ball/Eriksen can't take a corner/Verts has poor body language.

Jaysus, my glass is half empty and someone tinkled in it but we have a shot at these boys tomorrow. We pummeled them at their place second half last year so I’m hoping whatever Poch did there, he can repeat tomorrow because Klopp, as much as I like him, doesn’t exactly change his gameplan much.

We’re getting too down after Watford. Hopefully it serves as the kick in the hole to ensure a strong performance tomorrow.

Every one of those is true, though. Jan aside.

Our only potentially partially saving grace is that we tend to pull performances out the hat when the players regard themselves as underdogs - i.e. Real away, Juve away, Pool away, Dortmund away last season and United away this season. When we are expected to win, we all too often fudge it up. Clutching at straws, I know......

I thought pool had drawn 2 and lost 1 under Plopp away to us
They have drawn twice ans beaten us once at home under Plopp

Ok it’s obvious what went wrong against Watford...no shakespeare quotes or big hair pics in the OMT.

I can fix half of this:

Be not afraid of greatness. Some are born great, some achieve greatness and others have greatness thrust upon them.

I have high hopes

We didn’t get a result against Watford but weren’t as poor as people have made out. They weak referring didn’t help but I will add we didn’t create anythung of note

Pool haven’t actually played that well despite a great start and will have some scars from last year IMO

We will be playing with more pace than usual if we start son and Moura or with a lot of aggression with lamella so have options again

Dembele can come off they bench to close out the game for us like he has done before

The key is how we start the game and to not let them play their direct (I’d say long but people don’t like that) balls down the channels

lot of negativity, the hateful media want the bin dippers to lose, we're winning this 3-1

Hahaha, post of the year nominee. :D

Back