• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Jurgen the German's favourite team ***

3-0 Liverpool :oops:

Hugo being out is massive, Vorm is a donkey

Kane out of form and Alli out.

Son just back from Asia and CM an issue.

Prove me wrong please.

Is Hugo out official??

If so that tactically screws us against Liverpools pace. With no sweeper keeper we'll have to hold a much deeper defensive line. Which in turn might create gaps between defence and midfield, or at least oo big a space for the likes of Dembele to control theme on a pitch of Wembleys ilk against the pressure and energy of Klopp's teams.

ICYMI...

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2018/september/spurs-v-liverpool-team-news/

Dele Alli will miss our Premier League clash against Liverpool on Saturday.

The midfielder picked up a hamstring injury on England duty and is unavailable this weekend.

Hugo Lloris also misses out as a result of a thigh injury picked up against Manchester United on 27 August. He's expected to be out for several weeks.

Moussa Sissoko (hamstring) is expected to return to training with the squad next week and good news sees Juan Foyth back in training after a recent thigh problem.

Many GG posters will be torn on Saturday I think, but at least it will be good to see a proper side play for once. We’re not fit to be on the same pitch as these guys. I predict an embarrassing loss again and the inevitable Premier League finish below them, like every season.

Last edited:
Hugo out does not fill me with anything other than foreboding!
Come on Vorm prove us all wrong.....

that post was with 'upbeat' turn up to 11

I think we might see the team park the bus a little against Liverpool for the first 30-35 minutes as they often charge out of the blocks early, after that we'll take control much like the Utd game and fingers crossed come away with something.

1-1

Won't be able to watch. Don't really expect us to win, but fully expect us to put up a fight and we might just edge it. :)

We reallllllly need Wanyama back for this one. If he was fit enough to make the bench against Watford, he should be ok after two more weeks of training. Though I like Davinson's pace in our back line and worry about our FBs in a 4, I think we'll play 4 at the back, as we've mostly struggled w/ the 3AB system this year. Not so worried about Vorm, but Dele is a huge loss. I think he's been our best outfield player this season.

Though I think this team is lacking a bit of creativity, I think it could be devastating on the counter and rock solid in midfield. Look for Dier and Alderweireld to ping balls over the top. This LFC team has struggled to break down stubborn defenses, and as long as we don't turn the ball over in dangerous positions, we should be in good shape.

---------------Vorm-------
KT--------TBA----JVT------Rose
------------Wanyama---------
------Dier---------Dembele
------------Eriksen--------
-----Lucas-------Kane

If we go 3AB, we could drop Wanyama too....

------------Vorm----------
KT---DVS--TBA---JVT----Rose
----Dier----Dembele
Eriksen--Kane---Lucas

Won't be able to watch. Don't really expect us to win, but fully expect us to put up a fight and we might just edge it. :)

I’ll probably not be able to see it either, which might be best as I fully expect us to phone in another shocker and embarrass ourselves.

Back