• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT - TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR vs Fulham***

Daisuk

Les Medley
Isn't it tomorrow, you lazy tacos?

FA Cup (5th round?). 26 years since we last won it.

At this place.

Craven_Cottage_Football_Ground_-_geograph.org.uk_-_778731.jpg

We need some of this.

a2d8d128a0f40d2f9f8a72c5d50ff9a5.jpg

Players who played for both sides? Steeeed, Berbatov, Dembele. Danny Murphy. That's all I remember.

COYS.

We got the Mousse from this lot, n'est pas ?

I fully expect a win. How comfortable depends on how UP for it the lads are.

Poch, over to you ...

Isn't it tomorrow, you lazy tacos?

FA Cup (5th round?). 26 years since we last won it.

At this place.

Craven_Cottage_Football_Ground_-_geograph.org.uk_-_778731.jpg

We need some of this.

a2d8d128a0f40d2f9f8a72c5d50ff9a5.jpg

Players who played for both sides? Steeeed, Berbatov, Dembele. Danny Murphy. That's all I remember.

COYS.
Simon Davies and Louis Saha

I assume that we'll leave 2-3 first choice players out of this one, though I would rest more! I doubt he'll start Verts as Poch tends to ease players back in. I think we'll go with something like:

----------------------------Vorm------------------------------

--Trippier-----Alderweireld----Wimmer------Davies-----

-------------------Dier-----------Winks---------------------

---Sissoko----------------Eriksen---------------Nkoudou---

------------------------------Son--------------------------------

Subs: Lopez, Walker, Vertonghen, Wanyama, Dele, Onomah, Janssen

I was just trying to do a quick 2 second top of my head count of players that had played for both teams, I'm sure there's lots more. Paul mahorn? :p

2 and a half examples today that if we don't take it seriously tomorrow we will be making an exit.

We are 2 games and a potential easier tie away from a semi final, if we can't et motivated for that....

Anything other than a hammering and i will be delighted. Take a 0-0 right now. They will be up for it and I fear we will soon start passing back to Loris/Vorm at every opportunity, and put ourselves under pressure rather than pressurising the opposition. Without Danny Rose we don't seem the same team.

Back