• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

I knew Lamela would make a difference. Rose gets MOTM for me, if Hodgson takes Gibbs ahead of him then he's more clueless than I thought.

12733626_10156532789545475_5913326928931465547_n.jpg

My little girl believes and so do I !!!!

Danny Rose was my MOTM as well today.

Didn't Danny Rose win us the handball penalty against leceister in the FA Cup as well? Good technique he has there!
Just watching the replay. I couldn't hear the commentary when watching it earlier (small mercies!) but I think it was just said that that was the first PL pen City had conceded at home in 13 months?

That is a massive win. I have to be honest, when they equalised i thought the game was only going one way and they were going to win it. The fact we stuck in there AND went up the other end and scored to take the 3 points says to me this team is the real deal.

That being said obviously the most important thing is to stay focused and concentrate on getting over the line to secure champions league but part of me can't help but dream of something more......just a little :D

Exactly how I see it all. Ultimate aim is still 4th place at minimum. If we can secure that with 2 games left and still be in with a shout of the title then we could get excited, but I really want to hear that CL music play at WHL once again, even moreso in our last season in the old stadium.
Should keep the likes of Lloris,Kane,etc; at the club for a little longer and who knows what from then on

More congrats to Poch and his subs, again.

Carroll came on and got stuck in straight away whereas Son was offering little in that respect.
Lamela, what a master substitution
Chadli, Well it ate the clock up late on, added a bit of height and muscle.

Well done again Mr P

Exactly how I see it all. Ultimate aim is still 4th place at minimum. If we can secure that with 2 games left and still be in with a shout of the title then we could get excited, but I really want to hear that CL music play at WHL once again, even moreso in our last season in the old stadium.
Should keep the likes of Lloris,Kane,etc; at the club for a little longer and who knows what from then on
Agree. One thing we need to stop saying is this "getting 4th." We're aiming for top 4, not 4th.

This was the first game all season where we were outplayed and the win was more due to City not taking their chances, than us dominating them. As I said earlier, though, we were due one and it couldn't have come at a better time. Well done by the lads, not just for this game, but for all the hard work put in all season. This game was the just reward for the consistency and perseverance that has characterized this team from day 1.

COYS!

Back