• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

Did he just say that City haven't lost back to back home games for 7 years?

Ooops, soz Pellegrino.

Does that C### Patrick Vieira still work there?

Watching pen again I think it is, he sticks his elbow out like a chicken wing.

How unbelievable is it that everyone is talking about us winning the league?

Well if that doesn't give you a heart attack, nothing will.

This year's NLD will be the most important one since...ever?
Do Sky have an excuse they can use to make it the last match of the season?

Could be a title decider.

Right, having calmed down....we have twelve games left. We still have to play Chelsea and Liverpool away, and have Arse and United to come at home. Plus, we go away to Upton Park in a couple of weeks.

Today was magnificent, but we still have to get to 70 points before thinking of anything else. At present, five wins, four draws and three losses from our last twelve games will be enough to get us there, which should account for the possibility of dropping points in all those games above and a couple of unexpected shocks as well.

More than anything else, today allowed us to get to 70 even if we show mid-table form heading into the last third of the season.

Had a mixed record getting up early morning for Spurs. Last big one was the Leicester match we lost. Here in Sydney it's pretty tough when you get up at 3am only to lose, but...

We came roaring back on form tonight though, what a team, what a performance, what a result. I love them all. Danny Rose was an utter MONSTER out there tonight, my MOTM. Love hearing Poch screaming out more encouragement at the end. Whole team defended like titans. What a great goal to win.

Got work in 3 hours and I need to sleep, bit hard cos I am BUZZING. And final point: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA fudge right off Tyler & Quinn, that was the most biased commentary team I have heard in years, it was honestly a displeasure having to listen them practically:: talk the ball into our net, bring up Aguero's record against us a million times, keep banging on about how Arsenal came back to win 2-1 and this would therefore mean City would do the same thing, bang ON AND ON about the (admittedly lucky) penalty, celebrate their equaliser like it was a World Cup-winning goal and sound sort of unhappy when we get the winner.

LAST LAUGH IS ON US and how unhappy they must be makes me even happier :)

Onwards and upwards Spurs, 5 wins on the trot, we go on. I love you all, off to bed. COYS

Plus, Tyler and Quinn were so, so shocked by the second goal. I don't make it a point to criticise commentators, but in their case, it felt like they were so busy orgasming over their 'City comeback!' narrative that Eriksen's goal just...shocked them into mumbling incoherence for the rest of the game.

Take *that*, you c*nts. :)

Emirates Marketing Project boss Manuel Pellegrini tells BBC Sport: "It was a penalty that referee Mark Clattenburg wanted to sign for and he gave the sign. It was absolutely the wrong decision, it hit the back of Raheem Sterling then his elbow. Sterling was not even seeing the ball. It was the same referee in the first game where they were two clear goals in offside and we lost 4-1.

And you know what mate?? I dont give a sh#t hahahahahaha

Last edited:
Emirates Marketing Project boss Manuel Pellegrini tells BBC Sport: "It was a penalty that referee Mark Clattenburg wanted to sign for and he gave the sign. It was absolutely the wrong decision, it hit the back of Raheem Sterling then his elbow. Sterling was not even seeing the ball. It was the same referee in the first game where they were two clear goals in offside and we lost 4-1.

And you what mate?? I dont give a sh#t hahahahahaha
I'm not complaing as we benefited, but that penalty was as soft as Piers Morgans teeny p rick will be when we win the title.

Right, having calmed down....we have twelve games left. We still have to play Chelsea and Liverpool away, and have Arse and United to come at home. Plus, we go away to Upton Park in a couple of weeks.

Today was magnificent, but we still have to get to 70 points before thinking of anything else. At present, five wins, four draws and three losses from our last twelve games will be enough to get us there, which should account for the possibility of dropping points in all those games above and a couple of unexpected shocks as well.

More than anything else, today allowed us to get to 70 even if we show mid-table form heading into the last third of the season.

100% agree with you, although I set the bar a touch higher in a previous post saying we need to be sat on 70pts before we go to SJP.

Today was a bonus 3pts I didnt expect and is a massive help/ Pretty sure 70pts will secure a CL spot, whereas 75pts might be a title-winning amount for somebody. Our GD is going to be a telling factor too

Well, I feel fortunate.

NBC Sports show the PL here in Norfa Merica and had Arlo White and Tim Howard doing the game commentary. Both were very fair to Spurs. Howard had some great analysis - honest, as only an active player can be. The studio crew were full of praise for Spurs and Robbie Mustoe insists Spurs must be considered favourites for the title. Loves the balance Spurs have across the pitch.

That's what North America got to hear. Best of all, they kept the cameras rolling, without comments, as the players and Pochettino ran down to the away end and celebrated with the fans. You could clearly hear what players and Poch were saying. Fabulous moments. So happy.

Back