• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project ***

My 2 year old thought I was hurt so started crying (from the jumping and cheering)

Every man out there today was outstanding in the effort
Mine's in a "copying daddy" phase.

Fortunately the words he chose to repeat out of "fudge off ref, you fudging cheating clam. How dare you book him you fudging cheat." were "How dare you"

Proud to be a yid on days like these. City can lament the penalty decision as much as they want, won't change the fact the better team won and they did it on a budget.

Onwards and upwards from here. I only expected 5th and as I've said countless times anything above that is a brucie bonus. No pressure on the kids. Even if we lose every game from now till the end of the season we can say we had the youngest team in the league and they challenged for the title.

Right, I went for a lie down. Anything interesting happen?

Sky can go fudge off. I am cancelling my subscription in the morning. We need to start bombarding every virtual orifice of the Sky corp with complaints about Tyler and Quinn. Pair of pricks.

Man, I aged in that match.

I knew Daniel Levy was a financial genius, but the way he paid off Clattenburg to give us a pen was sheer genius.

Karma for all the years. Karma for Balotelli stamping on Parker's head.

Now Quinn, Carra and Terry Henry are bigging us up. WTF?!

I'm loving how Clattenburg blows for the handball and points for a freekick but Danny Rose is springing forwards pointing at the spot, gesticulating that it is inside the box... and Clattenburg changes his mind and points at the spot.

My MOM, Danny Rose.

Great win. Lucky to get the pen, and a draw would probably be a more fair result, but fudge me, we deserve a bit of luck too.

Nld is going to be unwatchable now. This was unwatchable enough. Nearly did my heart in.

fudge it. I'm going to say it.

LET''S WIN THE MOTHERclamING PREMIER fudgeING LEAGUE!!!!!

For me now.Pochettino picks his team for the weekend league match (i.e Swansea at home). None of them start on the Thursday night and we play a totally different X1.
If we win in the EL we win, if we lose we lose
For the next few weeks we have to give ourselves the best chance possible to win this

Back