• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

Lamela tweaked something in the warm up and has now been replaced by Walker Peters. So now our 7 subs include a keeper and 4 defenders, that is a bit of a bitch of a situation

Last edited:
Need an early goal, 1 goal will probably do it. If we get it early then it puts huge pressure on City. If we concede early it could be 4 or 5.

I don't expect this to end well, but strangely I still look forward to the game. Keeping expectations low is the key to general well being and a good night's sleep after the match, I guess.

To me, Wanyama is the key. If he is up to his best, him and Sissoko will be damn hard to break down. And the lottery winners will know that facing Eriksen, Dele, Son and Moura on the counter attack, can cause a lot of trouble.

Will crack open a beer soon, lean back and try to enjoy the game. Then I'm sure the inevitable high pulse and squeeky bum will be felt pretty soon.

Oh well. Lets hope for a miracle. COYS!!

Lamela tweaked something in the warm up and has now been replaced by Walker Peters. So now our 7 subs include a keeper and 4 defenders, that is a bit of a bitch of a situation

ffs this bloke gets injured more than Darren Anderton. Time to bin him off while we can still get some cash for him

I don't expect this to end well, but strangely I still look forward to the game. Keeping expectations low is the key to general well being and a good night's sleep after the match, I guess.

To me, Wanyama is the key. If he is up to his best, him and Sissoko will be damn hard to break down. And the lottery winners will know that facing Eriksen, Dele, Son and Moura on the counter attack, can cause a lot of trouble.

Will crack open a beer soon, lean back and try to enjoy the game. Then I'm sure the inevitable high pulse and squeeky bum will be felt pretty soon.

Oh well. Lets hope for a miracle. COYS!!
Same as me. Expecting nothing, hoping for glory

Poch has a track record of picking upbalanced benches anyway - for example, I dont see why we ever name both Foyth and Sanchez on the bench given we're so unlikely to ever need both and it might be better to have, say, a young winger or forward on the bench. Here, I'm guessing we only took 19 to the game, so slightly out of his hands but wouldnt have had 3 defenders on the bench to start with!

Back