• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

I guess yesterdayevening will be one of those days that we all will remeber what we are doing, regardless if we were watching the game or not.

I wasn't able to watch or listening to the game. Instead I was forced to follow the game through teletext. It became late so I went directly to bed when I saw 5-3 on the screen and just thought to myself that the history have repeated itself. Again. Followed by some strange dreams.

This morning I needed to reload the page 5 times before I actually could believe what I saw.

Last edited:
It’s confession time - I never believed. Even at 2-1 I was sure we would end up getting pounded. I should have kept the faith, this team is made of sterner stuff. Ajax will be the bigger test - we will start as marginal favourites in the media etc even though we all know how much of a quality side they are, but there will be more expectation on us this time. You know if we lose the bottlers tag will emerge once again, it’s time to banish this once and for all. But no matter what happens I’m so proud of everyone at the club, never in my wildest dreams did I envisage watching us in a CL semi final so thank you to Levy, Poch and the players for this moment. Those questioning why we moved into the new WHL ASAP, here’s your answer because I don’t think we would have beat City 1-0 at home in the soulless Wembley.....

Last edited:
What an unbelievable night. Still buzzing now. Spurs just don't do this sort of thing!

Couldn't believe how well we started but like many on here didn't think we would win even at 2-1 up and when their 4th went in I feared a hammering. For the first time VAR has gone in our favour and both of the decisions were correct. Really difficult to believe how we could go through with the number of injuries we had. Wanyama was running on fumes in the 2nd half but put in an immense performance while Eriksen and Alli were battling gamely although playing out of position. Who knows what sort of team we can put out on Saturday and it may yet be that we suffer from the exertions of last night over the next 2-3 games. But it is worth it for a night we will always remember!

Considering our injuries. We could have Son,Moura, Sissoko,Rose and Wanyama on the pitch at one time. Imagine those five counter attacking against you! Their pace and power must put some fear into even Emirates Marketing Project.
There's no avatar to change but I expect the admins taking some serious actions here.
Most important match in our recent history and we lost. Unacceptable.

Back