• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT: Tottenham Hotspur vs Emirates Marketing Project (part 2/3) ***

Alli not playing things cool in midfield yet.

All to play for. Massive half of football coming up.

Gutted at 1-2 they got a lucky deflection. We had the game at that point. Needed to hold out for 5 mins and we were in control.

Almost no ball retention at all from us today. Other Than Son and a few moments from Moura, showed very little from the attacking players.

We're a bit cursed with the injuries. However, biggest 45 minutes of tkr season coming up now.

Alli playing scared. Trippier can't defend and yet another injury.

Son with some sweet finishes but the others need to get more involved.

really needed to keep it at 2-2 at the break so the pressure would build on them

Sadly, there is no way on earth we will stop City scoring another, and with the changes we have made I dont see us getting one ourselves.

Pochs working the miracle of the loaves and the fishes with our midfield. Get us through this and it’ll be some fudging achievement.

Don’t want to miss this but wish someone would fast forward me through the next hour.

I'm grimly resigned to losing, which will make it hurt less when we do. Or at least, I'm trying to be - this fudging team keeps giving me hope despite that. :p

No way we won't concede one or more in the second half - question is, can we score again?
Answer is yes.

Back