• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs. Brighton ***

Jurgen the German

David Ginola
................Lloris..................

Aurier....Sanchez.....Verts......Rose

.........Wanyama......Dembele.........

Dele..........Eriksen........Moura

...............Kane................
3-0 Spurs. Kane, Eriksen and Dele with the goals.

I would play Toby but looks like that ship has sailed so the above team is what I would pick.

Flat track bully of an OMT starter by the looks of it :eek:

Vorm
Aurier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Winks
Son Alli Moura
Kane
Just based on who probably needs rest ahead of the semi and who is probably fit enough to play both Tuesday and Saturday.

Is Winks even fit? What's happened to him??

Last edited:
Very tricky fixture - lose this and we open the door for Chelsea to push us for top four.

--------------Lloris--------------
Aurier-Sanchez Verts-Davies
----Wanyama-----Dier--------
Son------Moura------Eriksen
-------------Kane-------------

Subs; Vorm, Trippier, Lamela, Dembele, Alli, Rose, Toby

Flat track bully of an OMT starter by the looks of it :eek:

Vorm
Aurier Alderweireld Vertonghen Rose
Wanyama Winks
Son Alli Moura
Kane
Just based on who probably needs rest ahead of the semi and who is probably fit enough to play both Tuesday and Saturday.

Is Winks even fit? What's happened to him??

Poch said in the last press conference that he's been sent over to Qatar for rehab, won't feature again this season. Shame but he just needs to get over this injury in time for next season IMO. Forget about World Cup squad etc.

If My maths is right, win this and we guarantee finishing above le Arse for a second season in a row!

--------------Lloris--------------
Aurier-Sanchez Verts-Rose (Walker-Peters If Rose not fit)
----Wanyama-----Dier--------
Son------Moura------Eriksen
-------------Kane-------------

Subs; Vorm, Trippier, Lamela, Dembele, Alli, KWP (Foyth), Toby

I’d go as strong as we can until CL qualification is confirmed.

I’d start Son up top ahead of Lamela, Eriksen and Alli, Sissoko and Dier at the base to give Demebele a rest and use Kane as a sub against a tiring defence.

I’d stick with the same back 4 from the city game and Hugo, give them a chance to make up for their last showing. I’d be giving Vorm the cup game as normal anyway.

Sun is shinning down here. So Son will shine.

4-0 to us with two for son and 2 own goals by Dunk.

Will be down on the beach having fish and chips and beer about 4pm with a few other brighton based yids if any of you tacos are down for it.

Not going to the game itself as i dont have a ticket. So will be watching in Duke of Wellington around the corner by the station.

If you want to fit in with the locals call caroline lucas a cnut and moan about the traffic on the A259.

I'd stick Eriksen or Alli with Wanyama in CM. We looked better vs city when we did that, and it would allow us to play both Son and Moura. We should just go all out and crush them from the start.

I agree. I don't think we need two defensive midfielders here. So my team would be:

.....................Lloris...................

Aurier.......Sanchez.....Verts........Rose (or Davies if not fit)

.....................Wanyama........................................

....."......."..................Eriksen................................

Lucas.......................Dele.........................Son

............................Kane ...................................

No frigging around. Fast start, please Poch. Don't let Brighton settle for a moment. Urgency from the first whistle is required.

id go with

Lloris

Aurier Sanchez Toby Davies

Wanyama Sissoko

Moura Eriksen Lamela/Son

Kane

Kane doesn't seem match sharp so another game wont hurt.

Thinking ahead of the semi, resting Verts, Trippier, Dier, Dembele and Dele. Id like to see Rose play in the Semi if fit enough.

Austin
Walker-Peters, Alderweireld, King, Bennetts
Skipp, Marsh
Lucas, Lamela, Son
Sterling

Pick this team as I've read the rest were brick recently, if we don't win I'm going to start a "Poch Out" movement, please let me know how many halfwits and village idiots would like to join.

Back