• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur vs Borussia Dortmund - 2nd leg

I didn't expect to start the omt with that post... Normally I'd do the pics, badgers etc. The squad players can take our medicine for this one, then we can get on with winning the league!

------------Lloris
Trippier---Dier---Wimmer--Davies
-----Dembele---Bentaleb
Onomah---Mason-----Son
------------Chadli

A tad stronger than Dza's. We still need to retain our pride. Plus we coasted through the Villa match in 3rd gear, so wouldn't have taken much toll from that

I didn't expect to start the omt with that post... Normally I'd do the pics, badgers etc. The squad players can take our medicine for this one, then we can get on with winning the league!

The Badgers need a breather before the next league game.

sad that we capitulated in Dortmund and an amazing night under the lights wont happen.

In saying that I feel as a club we owe those supporters who were amazing in Germany something...If as I expect us to, we go out then lets go out with a bang...or a woof rather than a whimper....

of course were spurs but who remembers Inter Milan a few years ago where we nearly blew a hefty lead.....? all I am saying is there is a chance that with an early goal for us they might think....Brick! they could turn up with the wrong attitude and get caught out....maybe not...

Play at full strength if its the last game in the comp and have the courage to get another consecutive win to take into against Bournemouth...At this crucial juncture in the season I feel we need momentum not another hiding from Dortmund.

Rollocks to tiredness and rotation...we do need momentum for what now will be the final push of the season. We have worked hard and played key players in this comp up to last Thursday, We should show Dortmund we have far more to offer than what was served up before.

Perhaps my pride is fogging my brain here but I want us to win and win well....Brick them right up....go for it!

Dortmund beat Mainz 2-0, but the win was marred by two supporters suffering heart attacks. One is now in hospital, while an 80-year old man died.

Would not be surprised to see the below. I think he should give Bentaleb a start!

Vorm
Trippier Toby Wimmer Davies
Mason Bentaleb
Onomah Carroll Chadli
Son

Not worth risking Wimmer. If he's injured we are in trouble.

Vorm
Trippier Carter-Vickers Davies Bentaleb
Mason Winks
Omomah Carroll Chadli
Son

See, I am not being funny, but with all the context of our season, I would love to see what that side could do, if only for 45 minutes. It'd be great to see if the philosophy of the club has managed to permeate everyone to the point of performance? I would 'probably' wheel out Fazio and rest Davies if I were choosing, but other than that, yes, why not indeed?

See, I am not being funny, but with all the context of our season, I would love to see what that side could do, if only for 45 minutes. It'd be great to see if the philosophy of the club has managed to permeate everyone to the point of performance? I would 'probably' wheel out Fazio and rest Davies if I were choosing, but other than that, yes, why not indeed?

Do you not think Sevilla would have a problem with us asking Fazio to play?

I'm not totally writing this one off, a couple of early goals and who knows what will happen

surely they can't play that well again...

Toby needs a rest too. How many starts has he had this season? he must be cream crackered. I dont want to see a single Bournemouth starter play. Couldnt be arsed if we're thumped again, it's time to say adios & good riddance to the Thursday Night Cup.

Damn something came up and I can't make the game anymore.
Does anyone know if I can sell my ticket, being a liklywhite member?

sad that we capitulated in Dortmund and an amazing night under the lights wont happen.

In saying that I feel as a club we owe those supporters who were amazing in Germany something...If as I expect us to, we go out then lets go out with a bang...or a woof rather than a whimper....

of course were spurs but who remembers Inter Milan a few years ago where we nearly blew a hefty lead.....? all I am saying is there is a chance that with an early goal for us they might think....Brick! they could turn up with the wrong attitude and get caught out....maybe not...

Play at full strength if its the last game in the comp and have the courage to get another consecutive win to take into against Bournemouth...At this crucial juncture in the season I feel we need momentum not another hiding from Dortmund.

Rollocks to tiredness and rotation...we do need momentum for what now will be the final push of the season. We have worked hard and played key players in this comp up to last Thursday, We should show Dortmund we have far more to offer than what was served up before.

Perhaps my pride is fogging my brain here but I want us to win and win well....Brick them right up....go for it!

Sorry Nigey but your pride is deffo fogging your brain here. Time to accept reality and move on. The PL is the big prize to play for now.

We need the kids and reserves for this match. Shame we have no spare CHs to give Toby and Wimmer a well deserved rest.

Back