• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT Tottenham Hotspur vs Arsenal***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's baffling that when you're clearly under the kosh and playing on the break that you wouldn't put Moura on - and then its compounded by taking Son off.

The mind just boggles. Stick Lucas on against Saudi Sportswashing Machine when there isn't an inch of space, refuse to play Eriksen or Lo Celso. Today, when there is fudging acres, leave him on the bench and stick on Eriksen, Dele and Lo Celso.

I feel sorry for Aurier. He was clearly better than Trippier, now we're playing Kyle Walker-Peters (destined for QPR) or a lumbering Sanchez at right back.

Yeah, a move like that could have either won or lost us the game. I think Poch was worried about the way our lack of control in the middle was presenting them with too many chances.

You are lucky Kane wasn't sent off btw, Atkinson went to book him there after that dive but then remembered he was already on a yellow and didn't do it.

Don't want to damage the brand.

Same kind of thing we used to get for Shearer when he was the golden boy.
Kane was fouled.That broke his stride , then maybe yes he made the most of it.

But the foul came first, so, penalty.

The more I think about it the more that's a penalty.

He moved into Sokrates but there was then contact and he went down.

Need to start learning how to defend. Gave away a cheap second goal and Sanchez looked shakey as hell doing the basics. He needs more protection until his confidence returns.

That's a good point. By the letter of the law that should really be a penalty or a yellow.

Thought the Dele one was strange too.
Oh tinkle off both of you. It wasn't a dive was it??? There was still contact regardless of how clever Kane was trying to be, watch it again he still pushes him over. Yellow card my fudging arse and also fudge off Greg you must be one bored Saudi Sportswashing Machine fan. Go comment on your bricky games and your own bricky forum.

You are lucky Kane wasn't sent off btw, Atkinson went to book him there after that dive but then remembered he was already on a yellow and didn't do it.

Don't want to damage the brand.

Same kind of thing we used to get for Shearer when he was the golden boy.

Absolute rot.

Your golden boy Shearer agreed it was what you have to do in that situation - said he would have done it himself. Also said it was a penalty.

That's a good point. By the letter of the law that should really be a penalty or a yellow.

Thought the Dele one was strange too.

How?
It could be a good defensive challenge that forces him over like Rose did on Pepe in the first half

Oh tinkle off both of you. It wasn't a dive was it??? There was still contact regardless of how clever Kane was trying to be, watch it again he still pushes him over. Yellow card my fudging arse and also fudge off Greg you must be one bored Saudi Sportswashing Machine fan. Go comment on your bricky games and your own bricky forum.

I think it was a penalty.

But what I mean is if the ref isn't giving a penalty then he must think it's a dive, so it's brick referring.

I don't think Greg is saying he should have been sent off, but that the ref was so bad he was going for his cards there.

Need to start learning how to defend. Gave away a cheap second goal and Sanchez looked shakey as hell doing the basics. He needs more protection until his confidence returns.

I’m losing confidence in Sanchez a bit. When he’s bad, he looks like a pub player. The game at Anfield the season before last was one of the worst I’ve ever seen and today wasn’t much better. Neville called it too by saying his legs had gone with 20 minutes to go. He was absolutely fudged.

I know he’s young but he’s got to get more consistent quickly. His bad games cannot be this bad.

But he is a defender last time I looked and he could defend very well today.

He was doubled up on every time

Do people suddenly think their players are brick?

Their front line all scored 20 odd goals last season

Sanchez was getting pulled around but dealt with why he could

I think it was a penalty.

But what I mean is if the ref isn't giving a penalty then he must think it's a dive, so it's brick referring.

I don't think Greg is saying he should have been sent off, but that the ref was so bad he was going for his cards there.

Could be six of one, half dozen of the other. Refs are allowed to make that call, alongside the usual penalty/dive dichotomy.

Back