• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Westfield Stratford City

Snodgrass should have been sent off. Very dangerous tackle
Yep. Always been a niggly dirty little ***. He fitted snugly into Canning town's gameplan to make their cup final a battle.

No idea how the ref missed that challenge, or his other two bookable offences.

Thought we stood up to the fight well today and our clearly superior quality won the day with the winning goal as well.

Satisfying result. Hope they go down.

Sent from my SM-G960F using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

Hugo
I don’t think Hugo did anything spectacular today, the final chance was the best one but the shot was hit right at him.

I’ve not seen the xG yet but I expect it’s comfortably in our favour.
flew to the top left to push out arnautovic's header was acrobatic, nay, superman like ! He's got his confidence back- also pushed arnautovic's shot round the post. Those were wet spam's best chances apart from the last one.

Yep. Always been a niggly dirty little ***. He fitted snugly into Canning town's gameplan to make their cup final a battle.

Thought we stood up to the fight well today and our clearly superior quality won the day with the winning goal as well.

The Linesman was in a better place to let the ref know it was a horrible tackle - it was right under the ref who wouldnt have been able to see it fully.

Thought Lucas could have been sent off with a weak ref for the arm throw in the first half.

Ref was decent yesterday I thought.

Match of the day showed none of them, only Winks penalty tackle which wasn’t a penalty.

Personally think we should concentrate on this one rather than the City game, I City is a complete hit tbh.
I have said this to my pals, we're not going to win the league, we're not going to beat City so go to win the Hammers game then you're only 3 games away from a final

@milo i still can't change my HORRIFIC avatar...it's been a few weeks now since i should have been able...i at least have the option to change the avatar image but it still reverts to the abomination..can you help me out please?

@milo i still can't change my HORRIFIC avatar...it's been a few weeks now since i should have been able...i at least have the option to change the avatar image but it still reverts to the abomination..can you help me out please?

You should be able to. There aren't any restrictions on your settings.

I think we need to raise the bar with avatar changes, the rules were set in a different time, now we win most of our games it’s unlikely you’d have to wait more than a week to revert.

I propose that from now on, should you start a failing OMT, you get the changed avatar until we next beat that specific team.

I think we need to raise the bar with avatar changes, the rules were set in a different time, now we win most of our games it’s unlikely you’d have to wait more than a week to revert.

I propose that from now on, should you start a failing OMT, you get the changed avatar until we next beat that specific team.

Tough on losing cup fixtures

and thinking about it a little more, recent cup defeats have only been to United and Chelsea, who we routinely beat in the league anyway

Back