• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Everyone talking like Danny Rose is available for tonight, but I thought he had a reoccurrence of his knee injury and whilst it's hoped it's not serious he wouldn't be playing tonight?

BBC saying:

Manager Mauricio Pochettino awaits news on the fitness of Mousa Dembele and Danny Rose, while Toby Alderweireld remains out until February.

So it could be both, neither or one of.

I'm disappointed with the lack of badgers so far @Spurs7891 - you've got eight hours to pull this brick around.

Do androids dream of electric badgers?

f9c073967d49126c80c10dad4ff51479--oscar.jpg

Who made me OMT starter ?!?! The mod who made me OMT starter will be fully responsible if we don't win this match ! We will need all the luck we can get in this match, no thanks to OMT being jinxed now !:mad::(:oops::rolleyes:
YOU made you the OMT starter! GG is not a place for the timid!! But I have faith in you. Any team news yet????????

The official team news said Dembele trained and is available. I doubt Wanyana will start, we need to bring him back slowly. He'll start on Sunday I imagine.

I wonder when Trippier gets cheesed off at rotation and asks for a transfer - world cup year and all that...

Back