• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

city & united only 7p behind. If everything is going against us it could be 4p in a couple of days...
Everything going against us?

If we had all won tonight it would have changed nothing..
If we had lost v swansea at home that would have been bad

West Ham stil have the scum and Leicester, they will have a good chance to take points off both especially now they are going for champs league

That was a battle of a game. West Ham came away with a win just because Chadli fudged up at a corner.
The way they played in the first half reminds me of us. Didnt give us any time on the ball and blocked up all out opportunities to string passes together.
First team we've come up against for a while who were better physically than us. We needed Dembele, Walker and Alli to compete with this.
We really stepped it up second half though. It didnt feel like the Palace game were I feel we gave up.

The take aways from this are:
Walker and Rose have to play these tight games Trippier and Davies are fine for Norwich at home when we are trying to break a side down all game
You cant play Chadli when we have any defending to be done during the game.
We are a bit lightweight against a physical team without Dembele and Alli.
West Ham are gonna take points off Arsenal and Leicester.

I don't remember Harold Henry H Harry Kane doing much other than scuffing a chance that was a bit behind him... and not connecting with a chance a bit in front of him... such is the life of a striker I guess.

Perhaps his nostril hairs are like Samson, and he will regain his powers once his nasal hairs regrow, following his snoutal surgery

That was a battle of a game. West Ham came away with a win just because Chadli fudgeed up at a corner.
I felt his main mistake was conceding the corner by passing backwards too hard, towards Davies.
Antonio is a beast of a man; an oiled up ab machine, sculpted from fudge and coated with saliva. No wonder Chadli couldn't outmuscle him.
There is no need for players to pass back like that. We did it all game, it looks like we are retaining possession but we are just giving it to someone to hoof. Chadli should have taken it down, shuffled towards the byline and fallen over like he'd been shot. Guaranteed freekick.

on the face of it, Leicester should be pleased, but I bet the arseholes are twitching in that dressing room, they must know their talent level is starting to catch up with them

I felt his main mistake was conceding the corner by passing backwards too hard, towards Davies.
Antonio is a beast of a man; an oiled up ab machine, sculpted from fudge and coated with saliva. No wonder Chadli couldn't outmuscle him.
There is no need for players to pass back like that. We did it all game, it looks like we are retaining possession but we are just giving it to someone to hoof. Chadli should have taken it down, shuffled towards the byline and fallen over like he'd been shot. Guaranteed freekick.

Chadli would get outmuscled by Taylor Swift. He looks the part but he never uses his body. He's like a eunuck. He should be a much stronger player with a assets he has.

Cech injured himself when running back after being up on a corner. Hamstring. Wenger just confirmed he's out.

Who's their number two? The Spaniard? Ospina? He's decent.

Kane hates his mask, needs to lose it for scum. Keeps readjusting it and it's clearly annoying him.

Disappointed with both the result and performance tonight. We were out muscled and out thought for the first half resulting in 0-7 attempts on goal. For me, Mason was at fault for the goal. His job was to protect the short corner. He started level with the post and didn't attack the ball in front of Antonio and Chadli, who was also wrong side but if Mason was 3 yards further out he would have got there first.

We improved a bit in the second half but really didn't deserve anything out of the game. Toby's long range shot was about our only attempt on target. Really everyone was below par and nothing came off. Davies was particularly dreadful - his worst Spurs game by a country Mike.The boggy pitch and driving rain didn't help. We missed some physicality without Alli and Dembele in particular - hope he is fit for the scum game, which is now crucial for us. Thankfully City and Scum both lost today so not too much damage done. Our winning run had to end sometime, it's just a shame it was against this lot.

Expected a loss tonight. Only surprise is Arse losing as well. We have to kill 99% of all their known germs Saturday.

West Ham fan here ... I come in peace lol. Been reading through the knee jerk reactions and feeble WHU insults (much like you will find on the West Ham forums re Spurs!). A few points

Both teams had to play on that pitch which was a bit dodgy on Saturday (I was watching on telly tonight but it didn't look that much worse)

No one seems to have spotted that Kouyate was the reason you looked so average

On another day, both your CBs could have been sent off

Still think you will win the league - good luck

The ref from first minute with a generous free kick to an extra 11 seconds for time wasting in injury time and not booking any of Wham players showed he was clearly under instruction.
However, we were shocking. Poor touch, decision making, uncharacteristicaly hoofing, no support, switching play or inclination to go around the outside.
Poch's rotation seemed formulaic, it would be better to rotate those carrying knocks and considering if players are suitable for certain games. I can see he wants to rest players but sometimes we might have to play some in consecutive games, after all, Dier and Eriksen seem to manage it, and Eriksen's technique on that surface stood out.

Shame but still it should kill all talk of us being favourites. We do need to develop a big game winning mentality, hopefully the players will start to believe instead panicking.

Back