• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

It's funny that Leicester is the team that benefited from this round. But massively relieved that scum lost and city as well. We weren't good today. Forget this game and focus on Saturday. Will be massive.

Oh man reading that table is not doing me any favours
Hmm, Danny Mills says Man C have no chance in the league, 10 points behind with 10 to play, which rules out Utd too... and means we stand a good chance... plus apparently the Gooooons have won 4 out of 11... suddenly I feel better.

I was disappointed with El Poco, tonight he should have leapt from his throne and done something cunning about Bilic's 433 but he just sat there stony faced muttering, looking ill... thinking... wondering... and we ended up with a couple of pots on target, one of which was from 1km out

Edit: I mean 343 or 344 or 329 or whatever Tony Gale was on about 361? 3331?

Last edited:
This is the time to create new rituals! Revive old ones if you must.

Im not man enough to even suggesting the sacrifice of kittens, but some leaches with blood from precious regions might do the trick. One for Kane, one for the referee and one for woodwork minimum.

On another note Cech is injured now it seems. 30 points to play for. COYS!

city & united only 7p behind. If everything is going against us it could be 4p in a couple of days...

I have to say, I thought I'd considered everything they would do tactically and I thought we would have answers for all of them.

Well done to Bilic, I didn't think of ploughing the pitch and clearly neither did Poch.

Everyone asks what will happen if Harry gets injured without cover? But you notice just as much a game like this, when he is useless and out of shape! We need a second striker !!

Back