• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

Say it quietly...this was the night to lose a game. We always regroup and goon unbeaten runs after defeats. The goons blew it, Emirates Marketing Project blew it, Leicester are the big beneficiaries tonight but as I said to my mates, if we only go top once this season, let it be May 15th at 5pm...onwards and upwards!!!!

ah well, I suppose we were due a night where we didn't turn up

all in all I'd say we got away with it bearing in mind other results

Damn, lost this vital game. We weren't intense enough in the first half, and were kept at bay pretty much the whole match.

We are going to have to SMASH the f'in goonies at the Lane. Nothing else will satiate the blood lust I have at the moment.

FRUSTRATED ! Well done Bilic, you Bast' ... lol

This is like when you go to urinate in your wife, so you plug yourself in for a Louisiana hot pocket and give it both jets, but suddenly two streams of hot tinkle burst out of her nostrils and coat your belly.

I.e.

Disappointing result.
Exactly like that.

I hope we file an official complaint about that fudging clam Mariner! What an utter clam! Worst I've seen in a long long time! I usually don't say much about refs, because I am one myself, but this was a disgrace! fudging joke!

Shocking refereeing. Fair play to Them, played well and we looked tired and unfocused. Now less than 48 hrs to NLD makes you wonder in what shape the team will be physically

I said it about the ref didn't I????? How much time did they waste - how many times did they kick the ball away without a word (Payet at the end there)???

Andre Marriner - go check yourself.

If anything positive is to come of this; they will fancy their chances against the goons.

I was more worried about this game than the real derby but I wouldn't have been with our real team.

Come back Moose!!!!!!

COYS.

balls! very disappointed but not terrible considering goons and City defeats...unfortunately Man Utd have just scored!

We pick ourselves up and go again, sounds like we missed the Moose tonight.

Back