• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v West Ham***

I had to turn the sound off, him and Alan Smith always do that thing where they pretend to be impartial but you can hear the bias in the voice.
Absolutely true, cant stand him he always seems to do Spurs games and loves a wee jibe! We got away with there, should be further behind, time to stand up again!!

Time for Poch to work his magic ahead of yet another 2nd half comeback...

@WhoScored
Tottenham: Failed to have a single shot in the first half of the game against West Ham compared to the hosts' 8 #WHUTOT

@OptaJoe
0 - Against West Ham, Spurs failed to hit a single shot in a PL first half for only the second time in the past 13 years. Freeze.

@MrChiping
WHU 1-0 TOT (15') - Tottenham has got 18 points in 2015-16 PL games in which TOT was behind at some point.

Last edited:
A high proportion of midfield ricochets have gone their way .... hopefully this will even up eventually.

Ref is poor

F the so-called 'pitch', F the so-called 'ref', we are Tottenham Hotspur FC, youngest squad i the League, it's Poch's birhtday and WE ARE ALL BEAITUFUL HUMAN PEOPLE. BELIEVE!!!!! COYMFSSSSSSS!!!!!

Their pitch is a joke to be fair.. Hard to play any football on it.. Watch it bobble everytime..

Forever bobbling?

Saw from the replay Mason was ball watching for the goal too. We've got a big job ahead for the second half.

Yes the pitch is poor and the ref has been poor too. But we are constantly giving the ball away cheaply. Worst 45 I have seen from a Spurs side in a while. Much improvement needed.

Back