• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT: Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United - WHL, Sun 22nd Feb, KO - 12pm

thfcsteff

Terry Dyson
thfcsteff submitted a new blog post

Match preview - Canning Town Bingo and Social Club

Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United
White Hart Lane
Sunday February 22nd K.O. 12pm
Referee - Jonathan Moss

[caption id="attachment_298" align="alignnone" width="300"] Tottenham Head Coach - Mauricio Pochettino[/caption]

Tottenham Hotspur manager - Mauricio Pochettino

[caption id="attachment_299" align="alignnone" width="300"] The Canning Town faithful will be behind Sam Allardyce[/caption]

West 'Am manager - Fat Sam the big dirty toe-raggin' wanquer!

Mauricio Pochettino will be consuming his lunch in one of the stadium's executive restaurants using cutlery and fine linens, whilst Fat Sam will be receiving his from some sheepskin-clad 'errand boy' in a large braahn papah bag (plenty of green in that meal for his good 'elf)...

The Mighty Spurs take on Fat Sam's jellied eels, the Dildo Brothers, dodgy East End market traders (as in Sunday morning not daily dawn-risers), and Karren Brady (insult enough in the name!) to name but four foul and odious things. What can we say? Not much except their followers must be sent packing back to gangsterland where they can continue to thieve a living selling dodgy watches, packs of tea-towels and useless home electronics from their market stalls with their LAAAHDEST VOICES POSSIBLE ELLO DARLIN I'M SAATCH A CHARMIN' GEEEEZAH charm before retiring to their luxury caravans. They will, of course, only be successful in this if they don't injure their knuckles sloping back off down the High Street after a pitch stuffing courtesy of Messers Kane, Eriksen, Lamela, Bentaleb, etc...by the way, unless the sky is completely overcast, be sure to wear sunglasses as you will have to follow portions of the game in the skies as Wet Spam pepper the air with rocket balls launched from their player's hoofs.

[caption id="attachment_306" align="alignnone" width="300"] Fans who have seen an Allardyce side before will know to come prepared[/caption]

Sunday is about cold-blooded revenge. Twice we allowed them to turn us over on OUR PITCH, but Sunday will see a return to winning ways.

Line ups

Tottenham Hotspur

West 'Am

Prediction

3-1

Lamela, Kane, Mason

I further predict Levy will dispense with some of his finest reserve amber nectar and offer it in Dixie cups on a wooden tray to the opposition board for post-match refreshments in a small broom closet near the main toilets. He will not be present, as he will have a pressing engagement with his navel, a small piece of fluff and some paint drying in the corner of his office which will require his URGENT attention.

COYS!

[caption id="attachment_302" align="alignnone" width="300"] Tasmin Archer and friends cheering on their beloved Spurs[/caption]
Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tottenham Hotspur v West 'Am United
White Hart Lane
Sunday February 22nd K.O. 12pm
Referee - Jonathan Moss

Tottenham Hotspur manager - Mauricio Pochettino
West 'Am manager - Fat Sam the big dirty toe-raggin' wanquer!

Mauricio Pochettino will be consuming his lunch in one of the stadium's executive restaurants using cutlery and fine linens, whilst Fat Sam will be receiving his from some sheepskin-clad 'errand boy' in a large braahn papah bag (plenty of green in that meal for his good 'elf)...

The Mighty Spurs take on Fat Sam's jellied eels, the Dildo Brothers, dodgy East End market traders (as in Sunday morning not daily dawn-risers), and Karren Brady (insult enough in the name!) to name but four foul and odious things. What can we say? Not much except their followers must be sent packing back to gangsterland where they can continue to thieve a living selling dodgy watches, packs of tea-towels and useless home electronics from their market stalls with their LAAAHDEST VOICES POSSIBLE ELLO DARLIN I'M SAATCH A CHARMIN' GEEEEZAH charm before retiring to their luxury caravans. They will, of course, only be successful in this if they don't injure their knuckles sloping back off down the High Street after a pitch stuffing courtesy of Messers Kane, Eriksen, Lamela, Bentaleb, etc...by the way, unless the sky is completely overcast, be sure to wear sunglasses as you will have to follow portions of the game in the skies as Wet Spam pepper the air with rocket balls launched from their player's hoofs.

Sunday is about cold-blooded revenge. Twice we allowed them to turn us over on OUR PITCH, but Sunday will see a return to winning ways.

TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR

Lloris

Walker
Dier
Verts
Rose

Mason
Bentaleb

Lamela
Dembele
Eriksen

Kane

WEST 'AM

Hoofer

Hoofer
Hoofer
Hoofer
Gooner

Runner
Gooner
Hoofer
Runner

Sprinter
Sprinter

3-1

Lamela, Kane, Mason

I further predict Levy will dispense with some of his finest reserve amber nectar and offer it in Dixie cups on a wooden tray to the opposition board for post-match refreshments in a small broom closet near the main toilets. He will not be present, as he will have a pressing engagement with his navel, a small piece of fluff and some paint drying in the corner of his office which will require his URGENT attention.

COYS!

354-welsh-badgers2.jpg

You know there's a Fat Sam avatar waiting at the end of this game?

Get your head out of there Jordy, it's dark and smelly! Yes, I am aware of the potential danger, but it will remain unemployed...hopefully as BFS soon will be!

Of the next three games, this is the least important IMO. We need to field a team capable of withstanding a bruising.

Personally, I would rest Kane and Eriksen for this one.

Of the next three games, this is the least important IMO. We need to field a team capable of withstanding a bruising.

Really don't fancy our chances if both are rested. Maybe rest Eriksen at a push, but I would play both, they should be able to handle two games in a few days considering we've had 9 days off. I believe next Thursday is the least important.

Really don't fancy our chances if both are rested. Maybe rest Eriksen at a push, but I would play both, they should be able to handle two games in a few days considering we've had 9 days off. I believe next Thursday is the least important.

Agree with you. Personally I think we have much greater chance of finishing 4th than winning the EL

eriksen has been poor in the last few games (by the standard he has set himself), i'd be tempted to give Lamela the start in his place

eriksen has been poor in the last few games (by the standard he has set himself), i'd be tempted to give Lamela the start in his place

I don't think we're good enough to rest players of Eriksen and Kane's calibre. They are head and shoulders above the rest of the outfield players in terms of end product. I think they have to play virtually every minute of every important game as long as they are fit, even if they have poor spells.

I agree with this, I want to get a good result on Thursday and Sunday so would rest a couple for this.

I agree with this, I want to get a good result on Thursday and Sunday so would rest a couple for this.
What happened to that quote you was agreeing with yesterday - next game is your most important, try to win that and then move on to the next?? (May not have been exactly that)

;)

No resting players if we can help it. We need to regain momentum in the league after the Liverpool result and despite some poorer recent results and some injuries, they are a strong, powerful well-drilled side, as always with Fat Sam teams, we will know we've been in a game.

LLoris

Walker Dier/Fazio Vertonghen Rose

Mason Bentaleb

Lamela Dembele Eriksen

Kane

Might be tempted to play Fazio as they're a physical team and fire in a lot of crosses and set pieces and this is big Faz''s strength.

It's a combination of priority & timing

Play full strength Sunday, you have a full week to cup final, hence likely make sense to get your best players a run, get match time, get a good result for confidence.

I'm beginning to think that he likes it

Hahaha you pair of wanquers!!!! I calculated the risks and realized that I believe so much in Poch and co that my shoulders couod easily handle the potential tragedy. Because it's potential is the size of a pygmy flea. 3-1. More if we take out chances!!!

Back