• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

What a shocking start.

I'd be shocked if we win this now especially as Poch has compounded things by continuing Son's exile from the first eleven and quite incredibly picked sissoko.

Son has no chance of getting in a Poch starting 11 when he hasn't made a single tackle or interception in his last 9 games.

Maybe so, but the simple truth is that although Toby has missed about 7 weeks of the season we still have the second best defensive record in the league

I'm not saying otherwise but I think that we are a stronger side with Toby in it.

And yet again, we f#ck around with the ball at the back and cause ourself problems. look, sometimes you just have to boot the f#ckin thing up the pitch

Back