• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

Not sure if you're serious? Or what your point is if you're serious.

All I'm suggesting is a somewhat realistic level of expectation. I struggle to see why that is a bad thing.

I don't expect the team to win every game, but I do expect them to want to win every game and I don't give a toss for what stats say about anything, we can make our own stats. If I want realistic levels of expectation I wouldn't watch Spurs.

I know this is the official line but I'm not convinced. Too coincidental for me after a back 'issue' the other day.

Both absentees are likely due to the nerve problem he had imo and I think with them citing a virus we can be pretty sure he will miss the Watford game as well.

Can only hope it needs a little more rest and he will be back for the chelsea game.

Meanwhile the official line of first a back twinge and now a virus keeps the attention of him.

I cannot see the point in the club pretending that it is a short term problem if it is a recurrence of the previous injury. If he is out for longer than a few games, they would have to come clean, and if he had a short set back on his recovery then there would be no benefit in a cover story.

This news really sucks - we have been so damn unlucky with injuries this season.

These injuries have cost us so many points and I expect they will cost us even more now in the next few games.

If we could just keep our players fit I feel we could really challenge :(

I cannot see the point in the club pretending that it is a short term problem if it is a recurrence of the previous injury. If he is out for longer than a few games, they would have to come clean, and if he had a short set back on his recovery then there would be no benefit in a cover story.

It's probably a guessing game for the medical team atm as we know it was before.

Sounds like the hope is a few more days rest but they don't know for sure and could be a long term issue.

These cover stories meanwhile give the club time without drawing attention to it.

Same was done with Kane by using the injury as an excuse to give him the longer rest he needed.

Same with lamela I suspect who went of to Argentina for personal issues but apparently we're told his hip is still sore after something like 3 months.

Alternatively he may just have a virus

I'd be shocked if we win this now especially as Poch has compounded things by continuing Son's exile from the first eleven and quite incredibly picked sissoko.

I'd be shocked if we win this now especially as Poch has compounded things by continuing Son's exile from the first eleven and quite incredibly picked sissoko.
I'm not that surprised. Son's early season form has all but evaporated and he has put in some fairly crappy performances of late, whereas Sissoko has had a few decent performances. Nothing earth shattering of course but there is some logic behind the decision.

Last edited:

It is always hard to see something that dosen't exsist?

Back