• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

It was a good night out for sure. First-half we were all alarmed at Sissoko not making runs; when he did, it gave Wanyama the chance to nearly score, and second-half, his movement and greater involvement was great. Well
done to Sissoko for adapting and battling. Glad for Alli too; the lad has consistently been getting into great positions this season and for me has often been our main spark, so delighted for him. After that first 20 we bossed that game.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

It was a good night out for sure. First-half we were all alarmed at Sissoko not making runs; when he did, it gave Wanyama the chance to nearly score, and second-half, his movement and greater involvement was great. Well
done to Sissoko for adapting and battling. Glad for Alli too; the lad has consistently been getting into great positions this season and for me has often been our main spark, so delighted for him. After that first 20 we bossed that game.

That's the way i saw it as well.

That's the way i saw it as well.

Sissoko is such a tease really. Because as bad as he was that first 20, he created the equalizer and then had a really, really good second-half. Here's hoping he DOES come through all the way. Personally I would start him again tomorrow. BTW I must add, belting out the Hey Jude alternative was absolutely hilarious and a reminder of why I always love an away day!

Sissoko is such a tease really. Because as bad as he was that first 20, he created the equalizer and then had a really, really good second-half. Here's hoping he DOES come through all the way. Personally I would start him again tomorrow. BTW I must add, belting out the Hey Jude alternative was absolutely hilarious and a reminder of why I always love an away day!

What's that?

why does Poch keep lying about Alderweireld?

looks like his knee is fudged

You were saying?

I know this is the official line but I'm not convinced. Too coincidental for me after a back 'issue' the other day.

Are you convinced now?

I cannot see the point in the club pretending that it is a short term problem if it is a recurrence of the previous injury. If he is out for longer than a few games, they would have to come clean, and if he had a short set back on his recovery then there would be no benefit in a cover story.

Maybe the club have been telling the truth

Back