• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v Southampton***

Lemonade Money

Steffen Freund
  • 23:45 UAE Wednesday 28th December
  • St. Mary's Stadium
Live on Sky Sports 1

Results of each team's last 5 matches across all leagues and competitions

Southampton last 5 matches (most recent first):
18/12/16 (a)Bournemouth 1-3 W
14/12/16 (a)Stoke City 0-0 D
11/12/16 (h)Middlesbrough 1-0 W
08/12/16 (h)Hapoel Be'er Sheva 1-1 D
03/12/16 (a)Crystal Palace 3-0 L
Tottenham Hotspur last 5 matches (most recent first):
18/12/16 (h)Burnley 2-1 W
14/12/16 (h)Hull City 3-0 W
11/12/16 (a)Manchester United 1-0 L
07/12/16 (h)CSKA Moscow 3-1 W
03/12/16 (h)Swansea City 5-0 W
Last time we met: Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Southampton

e536c6a1b2647f297f281fa32b92eb3a.jpg

Last edited:
Weird not being on on Boxing Day, but we're out that day so it's worked out nicely.

So, we'll likely by playing catch up... must win.

All the players will be rested after the long gap since the last game, so full strength.

Hopefully Rose is fit, along with Toby.

Not sure there's much point in trying to predict Poch's team, I don't think I've made one correct guess this season!

I'm gonna go 3 at the back - partly because I'd like to see it, partly because I think we used it in games v Southampton and Watford last season (definitely Watford, can't remember Southampton for certain) and I think we may try and match up with Chelsea that way too. So a bit of consistency in system and selection might get us the results in the next few games.

-------------lloris
-----dier----toby---vert
walker----wanyama-----rose
---sissoko--eriksen--dembele
-------------kane

COYS! Time do one over our feeder club again. And a good opportunity to check out another bargain buy.

Last edited:
We really need the 3 points here given the games the teams around us have this round.

Need the three points just to maintain

I'd take a point, definitely. I'd like three to keep up with the top four, but I wouldn't be overly upset if we ended up with one given that we're away at St. Mary's - would still keep us in fifth, at the very least.

And I'd like to see the selection @diego_maradona 's put out above - trying to rediscover last season's chemistry would be a good approach, imo.

MUST WIN ! We'll need to kick off our run of games very close to each other in good fashion, no fannying about, get that great away day feeling like we had last season.

COYS !!!

Haven't heard anything more than it's a hip injury. BTW our Christmas and new year programme is very strange. Why are we not playing a single game on the same day as the other games?
yeah i was looking forward to football the telly on boxing day...but i guess its better for player morale - they get to enjoy christmas, a timely break.

We really need the 3 points here given the games the teams around us have this round.

Need the three points just to maintain

At this stage of our development we need 3 points in most games, despite all the doom and gloom we are one of the top teams in the country and this is a game we should be confident of winning.

At this stage of our development we need 3 points in most games, despite all the doom and gloom we are one of the top teams in the country and this is a game we should be confident of winning.
I'd suggest that we should be confident of winning at home and drawing away. That would give us 76 points.

Back