• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

**OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Some Spanish team apparently**

I am just so proud of the boys, they were brilliant, and I hope this gives us the confidence to fear no team
I still fear City. They're on a different planet right now, although that being said, Napoli did go toe to toe with them tonight.

Real Madrid looked the better side more polished more efficient
Sissoko aurier loris alder really stood out for me... Carroll is developing well but certainly a cut below everyone else in midfield
Carroll? The thug at Wet Spam or the one that we sold to Swansea 2 years ago? Are you really a Spurs fan?

I still fear City. They're on a different planet right now, although that being said, Napoli did go toe to toe with them tonight.

Is this the city team that still can’t defebd?

City go forward with no fear make no mistake but there certainly a side you can get goals against

Napoli should have drew last night in the end which says a lot for a game that city were dominant in

Just watched the game...fudge me, Stuart Robson...why wasn't that idiot in the crap commentator poll? He threw brick at out players all night and was boosting the fascists from start to finish. Really buggered up my enjoyment of the match. On a more positive note, we will have Dele back for the home tie and Eriksen can't play that badly again.

Sissoko aurier loris alder really stood out for me... Carroll is developing well but certainly a cut below everyone else in midfield

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

If you are gonna mention players that stood out then you have to mention Sanchez, he was immense, and in my view the most impressive central defender on the pitch yesterday

If you are gonna mention players that stood out then you have to mention Sanchez, he was immense, and in my view the most impressive central defender on the pitch yesterday

How about if you're gonna mention players who stood out, mention ones who actually still play for Spurs?o_O:D

so i see that pool fan are going ga-ga over their record win margin :)

1-1 vs real away is a fantastic result, for any team

Perhaps Poch thought this was a throwaway game to try 442, but Kane and Eriksen didn't know how, and llorente to his credit showed them how, though a little late in the game.

Eriksen was outclassed outpaced by Modric isco and whoever in front of him... He looked a bit disengaged in the second half, good learning experience for him

Still disagree with Poch's subs. Too late - we needed fresh legs - and rose should have gone LB and Dier midfield or in front of CB's... That's playing to them to their best, and having a real outlet (rose)

Serge Sissoko really played street smart, building up their esteem against the most expensive players in the world

Who were the commentators on eurosport? One of them clearly hates Spurs and would say something negative against Spurs at every sentence. The other was pretty neutral.

What's with Verts thinking he is rose but without the energy to get back?

Overall good game, can see that we have a few world class players and some more aspiring. Great for Poch to leave alli out to temper his expectations. Real dropped points to our advantage.

Sent from my SM-T819Y using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
Interestingly I thought that Vertonghen was probably our best player. He was doubled up on almost all night and still kept them quiet down that flank. He couldn't get forward as much as Aurier because he wasn't getting as much help defensively as Aurier was from Sissoko. Other than his little moment early on when he let that ball go over his head I thought that Vertonghen played the perfect game.

Just watched the game...fudge me, Stuart Robson...why wasn't that idiot in the crap commentator poll? He threw brick at out players all night and was boosting the fascists from start to finish. Really buggered up my enjoyment of the match.

It really is annoying when you have former Gooner/Spammers commentating with their rabid anti-Spurs bias. Not even the slightest effort to disguise it. They should really identify their background to the viewers. What I don't see is ex-Spurs commentating on our rivals. Only occasionally get Clive Allen for our games.

Back