• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT - *** Tottenham Hotspur v some Scouse team ***

- They're one of them teams that try to force a rivalry with us, I guess because over the last decade or so they've been in similar league positions?
This one makes me laugh. Of all the "top" teams in this country, the one you can bet your house on Spurs finishing above is Victimpool.

Where's all this rivalry talk come from? Talk about trying to big yourselves up! Haha

There's a weird obsession with Liverpool that seems to only exist online - in the real world I don't know anyone who gives them a seconds thought (in terms of hating them) but online it seems to be everywhere

There's a weird obsession with Liverpool that seems to only exist online - in the real world I don't know anyone who gives them a seconds thought (in terms of hating them) but online it seems to be everywhere
From what I've seen on here it's just laughing at the comments of their fans and the way they portray themselves. I've not seen anyone say that they think we are rivals?

You answer your own question. When the press doesn't work well enough we end up exposed.

Liverpool do better, relatively speaking, against teams that play an open game and press then than they do against teams that sit back and counter from there. Something like we did against Dortmund might work very well.

I want to see us vary our pressing against them. Very high or sit back, avoiding the in between stuff as much as possible.

To me I think lots of our fans are scared of them because we had a poor first half at the lane last year and we’re woeful at their ground. If we play poorly we will get beat regardless of tactics and set up.

They are set up the same as last season but with salah in for mane so nothing has changed, other than Wembley as our home and our team itself

I get adjusting your set up for the top teams but I personally don’t see them in that bracket because they can’t defend. I belive having a go at them is the best tactic (like we did in the second half at the lane last season when they had one shot IIRC)

But Poch will do whatever he feels is right and he for me is way ahead of Klopp in tactics and understanding his players

I hate them for two reasons
The Football tourists who see no wrong (go to tossfield and see them all with their blinkers on)
And the fact that it’s never their fault for anything .... of what happened at Everton last night was then it would have been the keeper head butting the fans hand!!!!

I just remembered the Suarez shirts.
o_O:rolleyes:
o-KENNY-DALGLISH-570.jpg

Back