• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Some european team ***

NickTB

Alan Hutton
24 hours to go till our Champions League match and no OMT? This place is going downhill faster than Vertonghen escaping Kanes right hook :(

I thought we did alright against SCBC considering we were man down for over an hour. I just hope that they didn’t get too knackered putting in that shift. That said, I expect some fresh players to come into the team and hopefully they’ll up their games on a big European night. Bayern don’t seem to be the force they once were and I think that - if all our players play well - we shouldn’t fear them.

I thought we did alright against SCBC considering we were man down for over an hour. I just hope that they didn’t get too knackered putting in that shift. That said, I expect some fresh players to come into the team and hopefully they’ll up their games on a big European night. Bayern don’t seem to be the force they once were and I think that - if all our players play well - we shouldn’t fear them.

They had a flat spell a while back but Coutinho seems to have hit the ground running and the wide players are both a massive threat, all feeding Lewandowski. They are dangerous for sure.

They had a flat spell a while back but Coutinho seems to have hit the ground running and the wide players are both a massive threat, all feeding Lewandowski. They are dangerous for sure.

Its a shame they dont have a manager making them play a christmas tree formation and thus reducing them down to a bayer leverkusen level team.

Takes me back to the 80's when we played 2 years on the bounce, lost the first time 5-2 on agg but won the following year 2-1 on agg. If my memory serves me well we had a lot on injuries when they beat us.

Takes me back to the 80's when we played 2 years on the bounce, lost the first time 5-2 on agg but won the following year 2-1 on agg. If my memory serves me well we had a lot on injuries when they beat us.

We did, i think that was the game we started with four CB's and Gary Bookes made his debue ( i think).

We did, i think that was the game we started with four CB's and Gary Bookes made his debue ( i think).

I think Gary Brooke made his debut in a 4-4 game against Southampton in a Boxing Day match, scoring 2 goals, easy to remember as its my birthday. It may have been an other young winger called Cooke, I'm sure Ardiles and Hoddle missed both games.

I think Gary Brooke made his debut in a 4-4 game against Southampton in a Boxing Day match, scoring 2 goals, easy to remember as its my birthday. It may have been an other young winger called Cooke, I'm sure Ardiles and Hoddle missed both games.

My mistake, the memory is not what it used to be:( I do remember Cooke though he was a sub against Anderlecht in 84.

My mistake, the memory is not what it used to be:( I do remember Cooke though he was a sub against Anderlecht in 84.

Like I say its only because it was a Boxing Day game I remember it, my best/worst memory was of a Boxing Day game was going to see us play Ipswich in '62, 3pm ko got to ground 5 mins after ko we are 1 up, absolutely freezing and bus services terrible so leave 5 mins before end at 2-0 get home almost 2 hours later to find we won 5-0.

Back