• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT Tottenham Hotspur v RSB

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gazzaniga
Walker-Peters, Foyth, Sanchez, Sessegnon
Winks, Ndombele
Lamela, Lo Celso, Son
Kane

Austin, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Dele, Lucas

Gazzaniga
Walker-Peters, Foyth, Sanchez, Sessegnon
Winks, Ndombele
Lamela, Lo Celso, Son
Kane

Austin, Vertonghen, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Dele, Lucas
Not sure we can start with three players with no minutes since long'ish term injuries? Presumably all three would need to be subbed before the end so that leaves no contingency if somebody gets injured.

200 odd Red Star fans have reportedly bought tickets online in the south stand from fair weather johnny come latelys so should be an interesting night in there

So if we lose this that'll mean one point from three games, which as we all know means we'll make it to the final.

With that in mind I think that makes this pretty much the perfect OMT considering the circumstances, a very shrewd move.

brick OMT by the way.

-----------------------Gazzaniga-----------------
Foyth----Sanchez---Vertonghen---Davies
----------------------Dier-----Ndombele-----------
-------Son--------------Dele-------------Moura---
---------------------------Kane-------------------------
Subs
Austin, Alderweireld, Rose, Lamela, LoCelso, Winks, Sissoko.

Last edited:
-----------------------Gazzaniga-----------------
Foyth----Sanchez---Vertonghen---Davies
----------------------Dier-----Ndombele-----------
-------Son--------------Dele-------------Moura---
---------------------------Kane-------------------------
Subs
Austin, Alderweireld, Rose, Lamela, LoCelso, Winks, Sissoko.

I like the look of that team.

I'd like to see Moura and Son actually play with true width. This stretches the defence of the other team and leaves gaps for Dele/Ndom to score

--------------------------------------------------------Gazzaniga

------------------------------MyPenis---------Sanchez-----------Vertonghen--------Davies
-------------------------------------------------------------Dier

------------------------------------------------------Dele---------Ndombele

Moura---------------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------------------------------------Son

Subs
Lamela, LoCelso, Winks, some other lazy cowards

I'd like to see Moura and Son actually play with true width. This stretches the defence of the other team and leaves gaps for Dele/Ndom to score

--------------------------------------------------------Gazzaniga

------------------------------MyPenis---------Sanchez-----------Vertonghen--------Davies
-------------------------------------------------------------Dier

------------------------------------------------------Dele---------Ndombele

Moura---------------------------------------------------Kane------------------------------------------------------------------------------Son

Subs
Lamela, LoCelso, Winks, some other lazy cowards

Hard in the box and with a good head of steam once up for it is the scouting report there...

Another humiliation but this time I think we will take the lead and lose 3 1.

Poch will blame tiredness and the schedule and say we need to be strong and together and we need to add in January some players but will go on to say the day after we won't be buying any players.

Back