• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

i think I'd rather have whichever of Walker or Dier is more likely to cope with Hazard as RB in a four, and the other as LB. I don't like Dier/Wimmer in the middle.
I bet Wanyama would do a reasonable job as a full back -certainly a wing back. Not that he is likely to be asked to.

Chel$sea could field the same team for the 6th game in a row...

While there is more than one factor to our disappointing form, is the lack of consistency in the team, the greatest issue for us?

Chelsea wouldn't be anywhere near top if they had lost one or two key players - if they lost say Costa and Hazard like we lost Kane and Lamella/Alli (I know there not as good as Hazard but there vital to us) they would be quite blunt up front. They actually fell into this system due too players being absent through circumstances and its shows how good a manager Conte is

They have been fortunate with injuries like we were last season.. they have also built up momentum around the same time we did and play a system that everyone thinks is unbeatable (like we did)

I read somewhere that tmrw he will be involved in full training.

If he comes through that and the scan is clear, then needs must and imo he should play.

You have not been attending the training sessions and you no idea on what his level of fitness is like and whether he can even last 45 minutes. On that basis your opinion may come across as slightly uninformed. I would rather rely on Poch, I am pretty sure he brought Kane back as fast as he could even though he was less than 100% against the Goons, so if Toby does not start tomorrow it is because the coach in conjunction with the medical team thinks he is not ready and that is good enough for me

So no Alderwiereld, Lamela or Davies confirmed.

So, if we play a flat 4, ho would people prefer play at LB between Verts and Wimmer?

If we play a back 3 and go with wing-backs, who do we play there? Playing Trippier there seems like suicide to me...

Our compatriot is having the season of his career and I fear he could rip any of Trippier, Wimmer or Verts to shreads on that flank with his pace and skill

Our compatriot is having the season of his career and I fear he could rip any of Trippier, Wimmer or Verts to shreads on that flank with his pace and skill

He does worry me i must admit. It's why i do wonder of GKN will be playing on the left to make him think about going backwards a little bit.

However, don't you worry about our compatriots scoring against us at WHL rather than away lol?

You have not been attending the training sessions and you no idea on what his level of fitness is like and whether he can even last 45 minutes. On that basis your opinion may come across as slightly uninformed. I would rather rely on Poch, I am pretty sure he brought Kane back as fast as he could even though he was less than 100% against the Goons, so if Toby does not start tomorrow it is because the coach in conjunction with the medical team thinks he is not ready and that is good enough for me
He's already been explicitly ruled out, hasn't he? If Pochettino had ever shown himself to be one for Wengerist mind games, perhaps there'd be a hope, but he hasn't, so I think we can take it as read that Alderweireld won't be involved tomorrow.

He's already been explicitly ruled out, hasn't he? If Pochettino had ever shown himself to be one for Wengerist mind games, perhaps there'd be a hope, but he hasn't, so I think we can take it as read that Alderweireld won't be involved tomorrow.

Exactly; i don't know why people keep clutching straws with regards to Toby. We just have to deal with it, and Poch is doing so and trying his best.

Makes a great change from past managers who would rush players back and they'd break down and not be quite the same again

Expect to see lots of players in blue throwing themselves to the ground and rolling about, plus crowds of players around the ref (oh no you can't do that anymore) waving imaginary cards.

Yeah, almost guaranteed to be a red isn't there?
If not for the fact that we are managed by Poch (and we seem to magically esacpe them these days lol) i would go for Dier to be the one sent off.

However, could that magic Poch has actually mean that it'll be David Luiz after two bookings chopping down Alli and Kane? Or Costa after Verts gves him a taste of his medicine?

Do you have any more sensible comments to make?

Let's smash these low-life bottom-feeder scum-dwelling classless Chavs into the middle of next week. I'll take a draw right now though. COYS!!!

Chelsea wouldn't be anywhere near top if they had lost one or two key players - if they lost say Costa and Hazard like we lost Kane and Lamella/Alli (I know there not as good as Hazard but there vital to us) they would be quite blunt up front. They actually fell into this system due too players being absent through circumstances and its shows how good a manager Conte is

They have been fortunate with injuries like we were last season.. they have also built up momentum around the same time we did and play a system that everyone thinks is unbeatable (like we did)

Except we will be beating them tomorrow.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

If Moses is up for it - it will be a tough game ...

Why???

He is a limited player playing well

They have better players IMO who have had a bigger impact for them this season in their improvements. Basically Costa and Hazrad are turning up this year and making a big improvement

Why???

He is a limited player playing well

They have better players IMO who have had a bigger impact for them this season in their improvements. Basically Costa and Hazrad are turning up this year and making a big improvement

You call him limited, I would suggest that is irrelevant, what is relevant is that behind Hazard and Costa he has been Chelsea's 3rd best attacking player this season, despite playing as a wing back. He is fast and direct and I fear without Rose if he gets isolated one one with our left back/wing back there might be blood in the water

And despite you saying he is limited 9 goals in 27 matches at international level is not too shoddy for him. And I cheer all his international goals :)

You call him limited, I would suggest that is irrelevant, what is relevant is that behind Hazard and Costa he has been Chelsea's 3rd best attacking player this season, despite playing as a wing back. He is fast and direct and I fear if he gets isolated one one with our left back/wing back there might be blood in the water

I'd argue that Pedro has been the player who has been more important and the stats show that

Moses has done very well since coming in but they have far bigger threats than him IMO.

The post-Chelsea trend has been downwards and the statistics bear that out. From the start of last season to the trip to Stamford Bridge, Tottenham’s win percentage in all competitions was 52% and they averaged 1.8 goals per game. Including the 2-2 draw at Chelsea, the win percentage has since dropped to 36.4 and the goals per game to 1.4.

Very well reasoned blog/ article https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...o-battle-of-stamford-bridge-tottenham-chelsea

Lets hope we reverse the wrongs from that night, and it might launch our season. A good performance is what I'm look for. A sign that there is a team structure and individuals linking up well. Poch has to stick to one formation, let it settle and develop it.

The post-Chelsea trend has been downwards and the statistics bear that out. From the start of last season to the trip to Stamford Bridge, Tottenham’s win percentage in all competitions was 52% and they averaged 1.8 goals per game. Including the 2-2 draw at Chelsea, the win percentage has since dropped to 36.4 and the goals per game to 1.4.

Very well reasoned blog/ article https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...o-battle-of-stamford-bridge-tottenham-chelsea

Lets hope we reverse the wrongs from that night, and it might launch our season. A good performance is what I'm look for. A sign that there is a team structure and individuals linking up well. Poch has to stick to one formation, let it settle and develop it.

What it doesn't say say is that up to that game we had a settled side

After it we havent played the same side twice

I'd argue that Pedro has been the player who has been more important and the stats show that

Moses has done very well since coming in but they have far bigger threats than him IMO.

Whether Pedro has been more important or not, the important thing is that Moses has been a major strength while our left flank will be a weakness without Rose or Davies. Even if you move Verts you end up weakening our central defence

Back