• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham Hotspur v Racist Rent Boys***

the dza

Christian Ziege
Well, someone had to do it.

angry-badger.jpg

I think we looked good with 3 at the back v goons, I think it might help us hide the fact we don't have Toby (but let's pray, even if you're an atheist, that we do have him back). Play 3-4-3, match them up man for man, get in their ugly phucking faces and make a game of it.

So:

---------------lloris
-----dier----wimmer----vert
walker---wanyama---dembele---lamela
-------eriksen----kane---son

Toby for Wimmer if he's fit.

Nobody has worked out how best to play against Chelsea's 343 system yet. What is it? Copy them and win the 1v1 battles? 442 and get wide players to force their wing-backs to retreat constantly? I hope Poch knows...

Nobody has worked out how best to play against Chelsea's 343 system yet. What is it? Copy them and win the 1v1 battles? 442 and get wide players to force their wing-backs to retreat constantly? I hope Poch knows...

I'd normally say play your normal game but what the he'll is ours now

Their set up seems attacking but their actually set up defend first and foremost and whilst it suits their players I don't think they have excellent players everywhere.

Stop Hazard and you stop one of the pipelines.

Moses leaves his back exposed a lot but Kanye covers him.

Alosno I haven't seen have a great or bad game but is a player walker can beat for speed

Kane will love playing in Luiz IMO

----------------------------------Lloris---------------------------------

-----------Dier--------------Toby (Please, GHod)----Wimmer------

Walker------------------------Wanyama----------------------Verts

----------------------Winks-------------Dembele-----------------

------------------------------------Alli---------------------------------

-----------------------------------Kane---------------------------------

Basically the same 3-man defense trick that we used against Arsenal, bar putting Winks into the side to give us extra possession. If Toby's still out though, we could play three hundred at the back and we'll still concede boatloads and look utterly brainless, so the whole thing hinges on him.

Edit: Poch has just confirmed that Toby won't make it. So.

-------------------Lloris------------------
-------Vorm-----Lopez----Glover------
Walker---CCV---Dier--Wimmer--Verts
------------------Wanyama---------------
----------------------------------------------
--------------------Kane--------------------

Let Vorm, Lopez and Glover play as auxiliary goalkeepers in the six-yard box and try to to save everything with either their legs or their heads - stick them on the posts and *behind* Lloris at corners, with the guy behind Lloris handballing it away if it gets past Hugo. Sod it, we can go a man down if necessary. The rest of the lads are stationed on the edge of our box, and when we get it, we give it to Wanyama, who boots it to Kane, who pulls out his classic move and repeatedly kicks it out of play while gobbing on himself.

We *could* get away with a 0-0.

Last edited:
---------------------Lloris
Walker----Wimmer-----Verts----Davies
--------------Dier--------Winks
Dembele-----------Alli-------------Son
---------------------Kane

Back