• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mike Dean confirmed as ref
The way the club and Poch just bent over for the FA in the aftermath of that incident makes me wonder if Poch just overreacted to nothing at all in frustration at losing?

I know some on here we’re insuating they somehow know what was said and it was bang out if order, but for the club to accept the punishment the way they did makes me a bit dubious of those claims.

Still, Deans an absolute tool either way and a poor ref.

Can see GLC getting a full debut with Winks in a midfield 3 with either Sissoko or Ndom. Nothing wrong with rotation, that's the idea of a squad.

Then 3 up further:

Eriksen or Lamela
Son
Kane

Mike Dean is not ideal.

----------------------Lloris----------------------
Walker-Peters, Toby, Vertonghen, Rose
--------------Winks-- Ndombele--------------
----------Son---Eriksen---Lucas------------
---------------------Kane-----------------------

Gazzaniga, Sanchez, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Lo Celso, Lamela

4-0 Spurs

Really like to see Son and Moura start this one and Verts to be taken off the naughty step. Back to 4231 with Winks and NDom starting as we should be dominating the possession in this one.

I assume it was the early start but the thread seems to be missing some things, I don’t want the OMT gods to think we are taking this game lightly...
EA6D962E-C989-43CD-A5CA-375A7BF508FA.jpeg CE35E1AB-2054-4C44-ABDB-9F773378DD7B.jpeg 3A90855C-5ADD-4B95-A8B9-63E83B42921F.jpeg 8BD53ACE-3481-45CA-A71E-F94444817DFE.jpeg

As much as i'd like to see Jan back in the team, I can't see why Poch would drop Big Dav. He hasn't been too much at fault in any of his performances, and i think MoPo will see him as a good option against Joelinton, who is pretty close to their Rondon-style striker.

...Mind you, we know how Sanchez faired against him! :eek:(

Really like to see Son and Moura[/B] start this one and Verts to be taken off the naughty step. Back to 4231 with Winks and NDom starting as we should be dominating the possession in this one.

It's a system that we have never played. I would think that it is more likely to be Lucas or Son, with Eriksen and either Lamela or Sissoko.

It's a system that we have never played. I would think that it is more likely to be Lucas or Son, with Eriksen and either Lamela or Sissoko.
I think you may be right but I was expressing what I’d like to see. I’m quite sure Vertonghen won’t be getting the nod either.
Son and Moura are similar players but Sissoko and Lamela should not be competing for the same spot imo.

I think you may be right but I was expressing what I’d like to see. I’m quite sure Vertonghen won’t be getting the nod either.
Son and Moura are similar players but Sissoko and Lamela should not be competing for the same spot imo.

The point I was making is that we have never played the two pace players together. We normally have a more physical player in there too which suggests Lamela, Sissoko or possibly Lo Celso in for one of them. I'd expect us to pick Son over Moura, who has been a bit hot and cold so far.

The point I was making is that we have never played the two pace players together. We normally have a more physical player in there too which suggests Lamela, Sissoko or possibly Lo Celso in for one of them. I'd expect us to pick Son over Moura, who has been a bit hot and cold so far.
Understood the point the first time, I was just suggesting that I would like to see us start with the two pace players together in a home game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Back