• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT - Tottenham Hotspur v Saudi Sportswashing Machine***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
----------------------Lloris-------------------
KWP--Sanchez--Vertonghen--Davies
-----------------------Dier-----------------------
-----Eriksen---Ndombele---LoCelso---
----------------Son-------Kane-------------

Must win and, for me, must win AND play well.

I'd start with the following;

Lloris
KWP Alderwiereld Sanchez Rose
Winks Ndombele
Sissoko Lamela Son
Kane

Then, if we are 2 goals up with 20-25 minutes to go, i'd try and transition the team to end up with the following:

Lloris
KWP Alderwiereld Sanchez Rose
Dier
Ndombele Lo Celso
Moura Son
Kane

The team below, supported by the bench, looks seriously good.

-------------------------Lloris--------------------

--KWP----Alderweirled---Vertonghen---Rose

------------Ndombele---------Winks--------------

-----------Son---------Eriksen----------Moura

-------------------------Kane------------------------

subs: Gazza, Davies, Dier, Sissoko, Dele, Lamela, Lo Celso

nb: couldnt find a place for Sanchez on the bench, though he obviously might start rather than JV and JV be on the bench rather than Davies

nb: couldnt find a place for Sanchez on the bench, though he obviously might start rather than JV and JV be on the bench rather than Davies
We should start rotating more already. Lo Celso for Ndombele or Winks. Gives us more attacking strength too. And if Davies is ready, rotate with Rose.

They have been a bit of a bogey team at the Lane over the years, i always remember when Given was playing for them and he always seemed to have a worldy against us.

They have been a bit of a bogey team at the Lane over the years, i always remember when Given was playing for them and he always seemed to have a worldy against us.
We've won 6 and lost 4 of the last 10 PL at home, not great but by no means a bogey team. We've also done the league double over them for the past 2 seasons.

The 0-1 Tim Krul game was unreal and don't know how we lost the 2-3 when Martins scored a screamer. So many chances went begging in those games.
The less said about the 1-4 Michael Owen game the better.

Last edited:
:)
I see Chelsea and Man U as bogey teams although that has improved in recent years

I wouldn’t say Chelsea or United were bogey teams as they’ve often been the better team and finished higher in the league etc. I’d say my description of a bogey team would be a team that we would expect, on paper, to beat but yet we consistently dropped points to.

Much as I like Sissoko, I would love to see an experiment of:

--KWP----Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose

------------Ndombele---------Lo Celso--------------

-----------Son---------Eriksen----------Lamela

Two dribbling pivots who can come out with the ball, a powerful attacking three and Kane at the top

I wouldn’t say Chelsea or United were bogey teams as they’ve often been the better team and finished higher in the league etc. I’d say my description of a bogey team would be a team that we would expect, on paper, to beat but yet we consistently dropped points to.

Like arsenal, or Liverpool?

To lose 4 out of 10 is not so good. The thing is we have a good squad but no games will be easy. If wer'e more consistent this season get the defence sorted out and obviously stop giving away silly goals... It may be our best season to date. Just seen a real Badger tonight!!!

Much as I like Sissoko, I would love to see an experiment of:

--KWP----Alderweireld---Vertonghen---Rose

------------Ndombele---------Lo Celso--------------

-----------Son---------Eriksen----------Lamela

Two dribbling pivots who can come out with the ball, a powerful attacking three and Kane at the top
Except if probably start Moura over Lamela. Otherwise that team looks promising and creative. A team like Saudi Sportswashing Machine is one we want to score early against and the it could potentially become very easy, if we go in tepidly against them we give them a chance to grow in confidence and then the game becomes much harder than it needs to be.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

You didn't look very hard ;)

Back