• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR v MILLWALL ***

Spurs badger.jpg VS Millwall.jpg

THE EMIRATES FA CUP – SIXTH ROUND (QUARTER FINALS)

Date:

Sunday 12th March 2017

Time:
2pm.jpg

Venue:

White hart lane.jpg

Managers:
Mauricio.jpg VS Neil Harris.

Team:

Lloris ©

Dier Alderweireld Vertonghen

Walker Wanyama Dembele Davies

Eriksen Dele

Kane

THEY USED TO PLAY FOR US YOU KNOW:

Nethercott.jpg Nethers Millwall.jpg

None of this:
Green street.jpg

I know Stuart. Top lad. Not sure who he would want to win. Tough. The Honey Badger Says:

Honey badger COYS.jpg

Prediction: 3-1.

Attachments

• Millwall.jpg
    Millwall.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
I remember going to a cup game against Millwall in the 70s. We were in the Park Lane end singing away, but all the time knew their supporters must be somewhere. In those days you could walk right around the ground. All of a sudden there was a massive "Millwall" shout. They were in the Park lane with us. From what I can remember the smallest one of them was just under 8 feet tall. Scared the life out of me.

A friend of mine went to a friendly against them about 10 years ago. Apparently our boys gave them a bit of a spanking, and the consider they ow us one. It's all very silly really, but football violence has never gone away, it's just changed !!

1967 I think it was ,we drew Millwall in the 3rd round.0-0 at their place,1-0 at home.Gilly it was that nicked for us.l went to every game home and away in the cup to see us beat smellsea, 2-1 in the final. I was lucky to get a ticket for the final By a card handout at the turnstiles.
We did not have any loyalty scheme then as smell sea did. Hence we had mostly cigar smokers from the west stand
Supporting us at Wembley and our support was pathetic!

Anyway CoySpurs....

But thats a long time ago boy....".................. :)

This is one of the only games left this season where we can sprinkle in some of the squad players. We dont have a midweek game and then its an international break but we do need to see some more from some of our other players.

So ill go with this:

-------------------Lloris----------------------

Trippier----Toby---------Verts---------Davies

-----------------Wanyama--------------------
-------------------------Winks----------------

------Eriksen------Alli-----------Nkodou------

-----------------Kane---------------------------

Dont rate Sissoko and happily sell him in the summer. I dont trust Janssen to get the goals and we rely on Alli and Kane for that so taking one out has a big effect on us. Want to see Nkoudou in a bigger game so maybe he can be an X factor as the season comes to an end. And Dembele always needs to rest up so Winks can come in.

I'm a bit nervous about this one for some reason. We have a habit of rolling out the same starting eleven at the moment and we also have injuries/players carrying injuries.

Need to give a couple of the likes of Toby, Jan, Kane, Walker and Dembele a break to get fully fit for the last ten games in the league.

I'd go with this;

Vorm
Trippier Toby Dier Davies
Wanyama Winks
Son Eriksen Alli
Kane

Get Kane and Tony off at half time or just after if we are 2 goals up. Replace with Jannsen and Wimmer

-------------------Lloris----------------------

Trippier----Toby---------Verts---------Davies

-----------------Wanyama--------------------
-------------------------Winks----------------

------Eriksen------Alli-----------Nkodou------

-----------------Kane---------------------------
I agree to a large extent with this lineup. As much as I'd like to see Kyle Walker continue to hold his place it is time to give Trippier another run in the squad but as a wing back rather than as a flat back 4 hence why Dier has to be back with Toby and Verts in the back 3. This means Nkoudou will have to go back to the bench. Also support the idea of Winks in place of Dembele. I hope the team can be ruthless enough to have the game effectively tied up with 4 goals in the first half so that someone like Janssen can come in for Kane in the 60th minute.

A friend of mine went to a friendly against them about 10 years ago. Apparently our boys gave them a bit of a spanking, and the consider they ow us one. It's all very silly really, but football violence has never gone away, it's just changed !![/QUOTE]

The friendly was a pre season game, certainly more than ten years ago. Our boys did indeed take them by surprise with a visit to their main pub later in the evening. I'd expect Sunday to be a little lively to say the least. Personally, I'm much more interested in beating them on the pitch. I can see us putting a few past them if we play to our potential. COYS. It's been too long since we won the cup.

2pm kick off might be the saving factor in terms of it kicking off. Surely that's too early in the day for people to be getting a fighting level of boozed up?

FIGHT !!!

Should be loadsa police around, don't want to end up like what happened at West Ham a few years back.

We will spank them - on and off the pitch ! I suspect a little tweak here and there, Llrois, Dembele, Dele and Kane on the bench. But I'd prefer to start off strong, get a 2-0 lead, then take off players later on after 60th minute. But in footy, always gotta be careful and keep control...

Can't underestimate them. They're a dirty bunch too so they will get a lot of bookings.

I'd still go same team just to get a couple of early goals. Then sub early second half. Maybe rest lloris but same back 4.

Biggest game of the season

Time to start putting our trophy hoodoo to bed

Agreed. Absolutely no point in rotating or resting anyone. This is our most important game of our fixture list atm (perhaps except the NLD, but for different reasons). Semi at Wembley at stake. We need to be 100℅ up for it. No slacking allowed. Hopefully we've learned something from Wycombe and gent this season.

I'd like to see some "injuries" to players in danger of going on long trips on international duty. Give Trippier, Son and Winks starts.
I want to see pretty much our strongest side, however I would pretty much agree with this. Trippier, Son and Winks are all at first team level and wouldn't really decrease the quality of the team in any way.
Id definitely like to see Walker given a rest....

I feel confident of a win in this game. I forgot about the change in rules in the cup, but at least it means no chance of an other game in the schedule.

Back